Home

Game not recognizing win/losses

This is a discussion on Game not recognizing win/losses within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Game not recognizing win/losses

Right now it says my online record is 46-49, yet it hasn't changed since my last 5-6 online games. Anyone else having this issue? Other times it'll show my true record which is a bit higher. Something like 56-58. Most of the time tho, in lobbys, leaderboards and pre-games....the 46-49 record won't go away.

Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Game not recognizing win/losses

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumb
Right now it says my online record is 46-49, yet it hasn't changed since my last 5-6 online games. Anyone else having this issue? Other times it'll show my true record which is a bit higher. Something like 56-58. Most of the time tho, in lobbys, leaderboards and pre-games....the 46-49 record won't go away.

Any ideas?
Somebody please help us! This is an online killer and started after the 360 update. Same thing is happening to me.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #3
Rookie

We can't possibly be the only ones man. Its freakin annoying.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumb
We can't possibly be the only ones man. Its freakin annoying.
I don't know dude. I've played almost 300 online games with no problems. Then the 360 update and all of a sudden it doesn't count any games anymore. It will count them right after playing the game, but once you turn the 360 off and log back in the games are gone. I called EA, they said the usual. Clear cache, reset date to the original 360 release date. Non of which has helped. It did not sound like they would be doing anything to remedy the problem since only a few people are reporting it. I'll mess around with it again tonight but all I am is an online player so if it's not going to count games NCAA is over for me (kinda sucks being that it's just about the only game I ever play, every year). Fug this.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Trust me man, i'm with you on that. I just can't play the cpu and have fun. I can't believe something like this just happens to a few people. Its online or no game for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #6
Rookie

Bump, more updates. First, this started happenning for me after the 360 console update. What happens is it's not updating my wins and losses on online games. It's bizarre. Once I finish an online game it will show my complete updated record, but the second I log off it reverts back to the same record I had the day of the 360 update. For example, my record was 167-132 the day of the update, I've played about ten games since. After finishing a game online it will show my record as accurate, something like 175-135, but the second I log off it reverts back to 167-132.

I spoke with EA, and have tried everyhing imaginable. Formatted hard drive. Cleared cache. Reinstalled the new 360 update. Reinstalled all NCAA files and tuners. Set system date back, double checked all ports were open. NOTHING WORKS!

Are crumb and I really the only people this is happenning to? If so, it's pretty F'in depressing. At least with the Pump glitch I knew a fix would come, if nobody else is having this problem no fix will be on the way and I've exhausted just about every possible thing I can think of. If this is happenning to you or you have any suggestions PLEASE, help a brother out!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:46 AM   #7
Rookie

FSU Spear 'Em's Arena

OVR: 0

Hope this is a 360 issue only. I know my 360 won't boot a game that's already in the drive when I turn it on... and it's set to boot disc. They said they'd fix that in a new update. I'll play a game on the PS3 version online and see if it updates and report back.

Edit - Well I played a ranked game. Me FSU at #1 Alabama. 4th Quarter starts I'm up 31-14. He starts to lag the game while throwing bombs and user catching them. No problem on the user catch but I couldn't pick the defender to pick the ball off because of the lag. Then when he fails to convert a 4th down play, the game lags then the connection to user lost. End game screen comes up. I go back to the lobby.. Yep got the loss..
Turned the PS3 off, then back on and logged into a lobby to see my record. Yep, loss still there. So it's a 360 issue.

Last edited by FSU Spear 'Em; 11-07-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
Rookie

Won six straight yesterday...and now my record has reverted back. You guys aren't the only one. This KILLS NCAA for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »