Home

Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

This is a discussion on Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 08:02 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

I'm at the stage of the game where I can no longer access the recruiting screen in my dynasty without the game freezing. I wanted to know if the computer will automatically recruit the players on my board if i am not able to. I notice I can change whether or not the computer offers scholarships or schedules visits, but I don't know the extent of their impact. I tried to have the computer do it in my last season, and I only landed 9 of my 16 targeted guys, all of whom happened to have my school at the top of their lists before the freezing began. Any help?
homebrewer03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Moderator
 
Deegeezy's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,269
Re: Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

Is your disk scratched? Maybe you should buy a new one.
__________________
Click here to read my dynasty report:

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Deegeezy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
Pro
 
BiggestKJ's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Mar 2003
Re: Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebrewer03
I'm at the stage of the game where I can no longer access the recruiting screen in my dynasty without the game freezing. I wanted to know if the computer will automatically recruit the players on my board if i am not able to. I notice I can change whether or not the computer offers scholarships or schedules visits, but I don't know the extent of their impact. I tried to have the computer do it in my last season, and I only landed 9 of my 16 targeted guys, all of whom happened to have my school at the top of their lists before the freezing began. Any help?
Install the game onto the HDD. No issues for me ever since.
BiggestKJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestKJ
Install the game onto the HDD. No issues for me ever since.
Does that work for the PS3? because that's the system i am playing on
homebrewer03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

Your best bet is to offer all of your targets in week 1. Reloading and getting some instant commits can't hurt either.

This glitch is game killing for me, i've had it happen to 3 separate dynasties. I personally can't believe they would let this issue linger if they could fix it. That to me screams incompetence.
bigfordtruck420 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #6
Pro
 
BiggestKJ's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Mar 2003
Re: Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebrewer03
Does that work for the PS3? because that's the system i am playing on

Had a feeling you'd say that. And no, I don't think the PS3 system does that.
BiggestKJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestKJ
Had a feeling you'd say that. And no, I don't think the PS3 system does that.
Yeah I literally searched for an hour and found no evidence that anything like that exists for the PS3, which sucks for me.

I can deal with just getting half of the recruits, I guess. It just causes a problem with maintaining the depth that I have built through recruiting in my dynasty for the first 3.5 years. Using Miami, I had the top recruiting class each year. Landing between 17-20 recruits every year, 90% of them 4 or 5 stars. Getting 7 or 8 guys a year and having to settle for lower quality players in the offseason recruiting will kill me later on, I realize.
homebrewer03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM.

Top -