Home

Need Some Inspiration? Ideas for NCAA Football 11 Dynasties...

This is a discussion on Need Some Inspiration? Ideas for NCAA Football 11 Dynasties... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Dynasty with a service academy (Army, Air Force, Navy.) Good times recruiting and trying to get them to the top and fun option football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #42
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Need Some Inspiration? Ideas for NCAA Football 11 Dynasties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmyers78
Who has the best sliders for NCAA 2011? I have sent Versuz two questions and he has not responded. I have been using his sliders, but from some of the post I have read his sliders aren't the best ones. Can someone please help, I want the game to be a challenge.
There is no best. Only what you like best.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #43
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

I always edit all incoming freshman, and give them equipment based on the type of player I think they are. If they are a flashy skilled guy maybe give them some arm and calf bands along with the other equipment. If they are a all business type of guy I will give them maybe just one or two things. A strong run stopping linebacker, have to give him a neck roll.

I also enjoy taking teams from 1* and building them up, but it is also nice to take a 5* or 6* school and try to dominate. If you find a slider set that works for you, then all your games will come out close to real stats.

I also create family and friends in some of my dynasties to make it more fun. In fact during the holidays my whole family sat around and watched cpu vs cpu of the games just to see how their guys did, making fun of each other for our video game players doing stupid things.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 11-19-2010, 10:28 AM   #44
Banned

KC_Classic7807's Arena

OVR: 11
I am going to start a new one soon I'm going to be Baylor and take on the Big 12
Old 11-19-2010, 04:30 PM   #45
Rookie

JPCaveman13's Arena

OVR: 6
Since they began having multiple team dynasties, I've been mixing all of those options. I have a powerhouse team that can dominate, BCS busters, and middle of the road teams. It adds variety to each game as each team runs a different style offense and defense, plus I get to see more teams. The only drawback to running so many teams is it takes that much longer to get through a week. With a 12-team dynasty, one week in that can take as long as the regular season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2010, 07:40 AM   #46
Pro

OVR: 26

I have made this game a ton of fun y creating my old highschool and making the sunelt conference my onw y creating a entire new conference of teams i played while in highschool. not tomention i made our entire old hs roster too!!

Old 11-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 7
interesting. will be doing my offline dynasty sometime today. if any one has any online year 1 dynasty's let me know. thanks.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #48
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
I have 2 dynasties going one with my Hurricanes and a one-two star. I always look for a one or two star team to take on and my first one is Marshall. I am in my second year of both dynasties. UM lost the BCS title game to Alabama and we are smarting from that loss. We are about to kick off the second season.

Marshall is currently ranked 12th in the country at 9-0 after going 5-7 in my first year. I had a great incoming class though snagging many 3 star recruits and a couple of amazing 2 star diamond in the rough players. We are on our way to moving up to a 4 star program if this keeps up. After our great first class we moved up to a 3 star.

I use Silent Natures sliders which are fantastic.

I also make my own recruits (my son, myself, several friends and such) and add that personal touch to each class. I also create classic players to recruit as well.

I see myself playing NCAA 2011 for years to come. Just an awesome football game and quite possibly my favorite of all time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »