Home

Why can't Superstar / RTG be more ?

This is a discussion on Why can't Superstar / RTG be more ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2011, 01:16 AM   #9
Rookie

stcloudgopher's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why can't Superstar / RTG be more ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchedjayke
i think like has anyone here played gta san andreas?? i think a new thing thay should do is have you be able to take care of your superstar/stundent athlete so if you dont pumpin the guns(which could be a mini game like running on a tread mill,benching,sleds,the thing the fires footballs at you ect)you would lose muscle and degrde your players preformance put on weight slowing them down or you work out so much with and agile faster guy he loses a step in agility and gains it in power.you should also be aloud to spend the money u make from contracts there should be a combine for a rookie and i wish you werent the starter automatically you should be able to get injured.and back to buying things you should be able to buy your own house and be able to walk around it could have like a workout room kitchen so you could put on weight and junk(but you could change the difficulty so you change how hard or easy it is to be like A REAL player this would be a awesome new game mode for madden fans and could draw attention from others as well
I think they should bring back some form of academic testing; something similar to the Wonderlic test but for the NCAA game. Maybe, I don't know, some type of grammar test.

Maybe give the above example and have you make the appropriate changes?

Has anyone here played GTA: San Andreas?
A new thing they should do, I think, is have you be able to take care of your superstar/student-athlete. If you don't pump the guns (which could be a mini-game like running on a treadmill, benching, sleds, the thing that fires footballs at you, etc.) you would lose muscle and your player's performance would degrade.
If you put on weight, you slow them down. Or you work out so much with an agile, faster guy, he loses a step in agility but has gains in power. You should also be allowed to spend the money you make from contracts.
There should be a combine for a rookie, and I wish you weren't the starter automatically.
You should be able to get injured.
Also, you should be able to buy your own house and be able to walk around. It could have like a workout room and kitchen so you could put on weight and junk (but you could change the difficulty so you change how hard or easy it is to be like A REAL player.
This would be an awesome new game mode for Madden fans and could draw attention from others as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »