Home

I couldnt find this in the search, question...

This is a discussion on I couldnt find this in the search, question... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
I couldnt find this in the search, question...

are there multiple throwing styles for qb's as there is in madden for this game? I am contemplating giving NCAA a go after a couple of years of not buyin either game due to the suckitude of them all. Id just like to know if there is variety cause thats one thing I hate is the genericness of all the players. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I couldnt find this in the search, question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
are there multiple throwing styles for qb's as there is in madden for this game? I am contemplating giving NCAA a go after a couple of years of not buyin either game due to the suckitude of them all. Id just like to know if there is variety cause thats one thing I hate is the genericness of all the players. Thanks!
Not that I've ever seen in NCAA 11. Lastgen NCAA had it with side-arm throwers and overhand throwers etc, but this year every person on every team uses the exact same animations by position. No individuality at all. That said, this is still one of the best NCAA games ever imo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »