Home

New way to Spice up Offline Dynasty

This is a discussion on New way to Spice up Offline Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Icon10 New way to Spice up Offline Dynasty

So I been thinking that since you get 3 goals to reach every year as the head coch of your team, I would give a team in my Big 12 some goals to achieve that are reachable and to meet to continue coaching there. Since we all would like to see coaches hired and fired, I believe there is a way to do it by changing the Defense and Offense Playbooks of a school. You don’t really have to change the name of the coach if you don't want to.

Here is my theory though if I gave one teams head coach some achievable goals and in 3 seasons time he doesn't meet those goal I would then change both playbooks to another schools and maybe rename the coach, and after that give them 2 seasons to rebuild the school before I gave him goals to reach again, it would alter the way the season plays out. As we all know that when you switch playbooks your recruiting needs change. It should be this way as well when you switch the CPU's playbook.

I would keep track of this in Microsoft Excel since it would be the easiest to keep track of the new coach’s record versus the old coach’s record. Does anyone think this would be a way to shake up a dynasty mode by changing the CPU playbooks and coaching sliders to the playbook you changed it to would make a huge impact on how their season spans out.

Last edited by mWolfe; 11-25-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »