Home

Is This Just Me?

This is a discussion on Is This Just Me? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #17
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Is This Just Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souchiro
I'm a Michigan slappy, homer, whatever you can think of.

Born and raised in Michigan.

I love the Wolverines.

But in NCAA, I stay away from them. I almost never play with my favorite team.

I think I would just dominate the game with the players already on the team. With Michigan's high prestige, I'd be pulling in Top Recruiting classes from the start, even with recruiting on Heisman.

Ive found myself playing with the worst teams I could find in the game, just for a challenge.

Western Kentucky first. And now New Mexico State, who just got invited to the PAC 10 (hells yea).

Is this just me or do you guys feel the same way?
I do the same thing brother...I love texas with every fiber...its just that I never play with them. I play with them when I play other users but never in a dynasty. I feel that that would be to easy. I choose to play with schools who have never won championships and or Conf titles. Schools like OK state are who I play with, I also like other schools like vandy and wash state.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #18
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I usually never take a good team but this is the first year I actually took Michigan and had a dynasty with them. For one, Michigan isn't that great this year. Download luvtothat9s latest roster and their defense is a B-.

The biggest problem in the past was how easy recruiting was. If you started with a good team and then got 5 to 10 5* recruits every year you would be dominating and bored with the game quickly. But if you set recruiting to Heisman it's a lot harder to get talent and pretty realistic. Some find Heisman really hard but I will still pull in Top 5 classes with them. But they aren't absurd. Just make sure to schedule tougher ooc games (ie. dump UMass) to help keep it interesting.

Play on whatever difficulty level you like best but just set the recruiting to Heisman if you have a top program. The recruiting difficulty option is one of the best additions of NCAA 11 imo. It was a great idea and makes it a lot better.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I use sliders and so far in my dynasty with Miami I have gone something like 20-5. I didn't make the ACC title in year one, was stomped in my bowl game. Then in year two I was upset by BC, then got destroyed by UF. I did make the ACC title against FSU, but they got revenge on me and won on a last few seconds TD pass. Then in my bowl game I destroyed South Carolina out of rage. So I am 0-1 in the ACC title and 1-1 in bowl games. I have really only had two blow outs so far where I won.

I know you said you do not plan on using sliders, but they are the answer really.

― Plato
Old 12-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Alright you guys are pumping up the sliders angle.

Drop some recommendations on them then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »