Home

Need opinions, getting the game today

This is a discussion on Need opinions, getting the game today within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
Need opinions, getting the game today

Hello everyone, hopefully my copy of NCAA 11 will show up in the mail today, so when it does I wanna hit the ground running, I need a set of sliders to use and need your opinion on which one's I should go with. Also is there a tuner set that is preferred by everyone? and how many patches are there if any. Thanks

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Need opinions, getting the game today

I find SECelite's sliders work the best for me. I make little tweaks here and there but overall the best I've used. I have all patches and tuners, game plays fine and progression works as it should.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

You can't select which tuner or patch you want. It automatically downloads them all.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #4
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
You can't select which tuner or patch you want. It automatically downloads them all.
ok, I assumed it was like NHL 11 where you could choose which tuner to use. Thanks for the info.

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 12-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #5
Banned

Phin's Arena

OVR: 2

Its the sound you’ve waited months to hear! Its images are some of your oldest memories. Its caused some of your greatest triumphs and…your biggest heartbreaks. This IS college football! Its Tradition, Pageantry, and Intensity! You can visit every school in the country, and never see the same thing twice. Its the option at Georgia Tech, The pistol at Nevada, and the Spread No Huddle. Its Howards Rock, the smoke in Miami, and every saturday you tap that sign. This is what makes college football special. This is why YOUR school is MORE than who you root for, ITS WHO YOU ARE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I'm offline with my console, is there still a way to get the patches and tuners? Online, download to a thumb-drive or make a disk?

Have read SO many posts about how the patches have screwed things up, though. Does each successive patch 'fix' any problems created from a previous patch?
Old 12-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #7
Rookie

nmm666's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGswim
I'm offline with my console, is there still a way to get the patches and tuners? Online, download to a thumb-drive or make a disk?

Have read SO many posts about how the patches have screwed things up, though. Does each successive patch 'fix' any problems created from a previous patch?
IMO, while the current patch and tuner set aren't perfect, they are the best of the bunch that have been released. Play around with the sliders (see sliders form) to figure what works for you.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:11 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmm666
IMO, while the current patch and tuner set aren't perfect, they are the best of the bunch that have been released. Play around with the sliders (see sliders form) to figure what works for you.
How do I get them if I'm set up offline?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »