Home

Dynasty Traditions?

This is a discussion on Dynasty Traditions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #33
Rookie

bostonchipster's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Dynasty Traditions?

Looking at this thread makes me hope we can assign pride stickers next year, instead of them being automatically put on. I would love to give stickers for big hits, and big plays.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:54 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonchipster
Looking at this thread makes me hope we can assign pride stickers next year, instead of them being automatically put on. I would love to give stickers for big hits, and big plays.
that would be awesome. I've thought about this before as well, if you could also set pre-determined accomplishments that would merit a sticker (i.e. 300 yds passing, 10+ tackles, interception, zero sacks allowed, etc.)

#GoPackGo
Old 01-04-2011, 02:00 AM   #35
Rookie

bostonchipster's Arena

OVR: 4

kodinator, i love that idea, would be pretty awesome if they could get that in, but it would only apply for the teams with pride stickers, so could they have something for the other teams that uses the same system?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2011, 02:19 AM   #36
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

I "Stole" the LSU #18 tradition where the go-to guy wears it

Since I run the spread, every offensive player wears a QB wristband, but QB's get white ones

all my skill guys have 0 pad height

I always have a LB with the #33 or 35

I always have a WR with the #2

@AdamdotH
Old 01-04-2011, 12:23 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Its funny reading through this thread and seeing that some of you do the exact same things I do:

* If my team has black as a uni color I will make everyone wear high black socks... gives them a much more sleek look, with the one caveat that I will leave backup interior players with low socks, that way I can easily tell when an OL or DL has been auto subbed for fatigue reasons

* I try not to duplicate a number at the same position for a year once a player has graduated (skill positions only)

* When creating a team in teambuilder I try to make as many duplicate numbers as I can, since you can't do it in the game as the seasons progress... that way I have many number options in future years

* I try to change as many players as I can to NOT have the standard, 2 bar helmet /facemask combination that looks like it came straight out of 1976...

* I always try and have some numbers that are purely college style (TE in the 90s, front 7 defensive players in the 40's and below etc...)
Old 01-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Lets see. Before the start of each season, I reincarnate between 1 to 3 old school NFL players and drop em in, coming fresh out of high school.
Sorry for kinda offbase here in this thread, but about every other year I create the 'sons' of former Steeler greats (Jerome Stallworth, Markus Blount, Jackson Wagner, Andy Kolb...). Picked up Bo Jackson's 'son' one season, too, but he was my first creation at the position and ended up killer with great BTK but w/o as much top end speed as I thought he'd have (Bo was probably standing somewhere on the sidelines exhorting sonny to RUN, dammit! as he'd get caught from behind. BTW, saw Bo in-person several times at Auburn and he was ... breathtaking, yeah that's a good word, every time. Best college player I've ever seen.)

back to personal traditions...

Last edited by GGGswim; 01-23-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGswim
Sorry for kinda offbase here in this thread, but about every other year I create the 'sons' of former Steeler greats (Jerome Stallworth, Markus Blount, Jackson Wagner, Andy Kolb...). Picked up Bo Jackson's 'son' one season, too, but he was my first creation at the position and ended up killer but w/o much top end speed (Bo was probably standing somewhere on the sidelines exhorting sonny to RUN, dammit! as he'd get caught from behind)

back to personal traditions...
You're fine man. Thats one of YOUR yearly dynasty traditions.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #40
Rookie

RjTheMetalhead's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Lets see. Before the start of each season, I reincarnate between 1 to 3 old school NFL players and drop em in, coming fresh out of high school.
Done this every now and then, mostly the greats from the 80's and 90's though.
The Kevin Greene clone was a monster at Alabama(Auburn wasn't even on his list) at OLB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »