Home

You current Dynasties , how long are u in?

This is a discussion on You current Dynasties , how long are u in? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #17
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: You current Dynasties , how long are u in?

YR1 with Virginia. Verica is horrible so benched him in favor of Metheny
Old 12-30-2010, 10:37 PM   #18
Rookie

Bigman815's Arena

OVR: 5

5th Year At Hawaii.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 16

Finishing up my 5th season with Alabama, I'll add another reply with my stats.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 12-30-2010, 11:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Using Playmaker's Varsity Sliders.

Did 7 years at FSU. Won two BCS titles and five Orange Bowls. (The dual threat QB I developed won the Heisman the year after I left. Grrr.)

Transferred to the coaching spot at two star East Carolina. I'm in the second year rebuilding the program. Lost the Sugar Bowl last year to Penn State. 4-1 this year with my only loss to #6 NC State. Beat #8 Georgia in a triple OT 50-48 victory. Ranked #25 at the moment.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:37 PM   #21
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10

I just started a Vandals Dynasty hoping to rebuild their program into a power house. Its gonna take me awhile but i'm up to the task

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #22
Banned

KC_Classic7807's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm in a dynasty with Rutgers Scarlet Knights starting year two with a successful 1st season. I finished with only 3 losses and won the Orange Bowl against Nebraska. In the offseason we had great inprovement in our players in training and we have a desent recruting class. A lot of 3 stars. A few of them will play this year. We also lost are key star running back to the draft as a junior. We will need are two sophmore back to carry the load this year. We start the year ranked #24 looking for higher expectations from last year
Old 12-31-2010, 01:39 AM   #23
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7

In my Michigan dynasty I'm in my 4th season, but that got too easy so I made a Navy dynasty and eventually took the Nebraska job. I'm 5 years into that one.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:21 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

I am doing a coach style dynasty. I started out at North Texas, but after winning 8 games (including my bowl win) I was offered a chance to take over 1* Washington State. I jumped at the chance being how I like in Spokane and once was a season ticket holder.

Year 1 with the Cougs I won 8 games finishing 3rd in the Pac-10, I went to the Holiday Bowl where I lost to Texas.

Year 2 I won 9 games but again finished 3rd and played in the Holiday Bowl yet again this time beating K-State.

Year 3 I won 10 games finishing 2nd in the Pac-10, I got to play in the Alamo Bowl and beat someone (don't remember right now)

Year 4, I went undefeated playing a brutal Non-Conference Schedule that saw me beat BSU,BYU and Notre Dame. I then went on to beat Alabama for the National Title.

I am in Year 5 right now, Again I played a brutal Non-Confernce Schedule, losing to Penn State in Week 1 and to #1 Ohio State in Week 5, but I have beat both #4 Oregon and #11 USC. I just lost a heartbreaker to Colorado on the Final play of the game (was ranked #11 at the time) but I am still in 1st place in the Pac-10. I still have #2 Michigan to play in Week 15 to finish of the season, before heading to my first Rose Bowl Appearence.

However this dynasty is on hold for a moment, because I got a new 360 and have to transfer the info from my old hard drive to my new one.

So until I get it done, I started up a new Dynasty in which I will be controlling 2 teams. My beloved Boise State Broncos and my local team the Eastern Washington Eagles as they make their transition to Divison 1.

I did a major Conference ReAligment. Which you can see posted in a seperate thread.
I simmed the 2010 season so I can start with the 2011, and BSU finished #1 beating Cincinnati for the National Title. EWU finished with 8 wins but 3rd in the WAC, but I played in the New Mexico Bowl and beat Missouri 45-42.

I am looking forward to the new season. BSU is PreSeason Ranked #6 and I brought in the #10 Recruiting Class, including 3-4* QB to be the potential replacement for K. Moore.

With EWU I got the #85 Recruting Class, landing several solid 3* prospects to build my Overall team depth, but I am really excited to play with Bo Levi Mitchell at QB in his SR year and RB Tajuain Jones. They are studs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »