Home

Offseason training glitch

This is a discussion on Offseason training glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Offseason training glitch

I'm sorry if there's already a thread about this that I didn't see, but I was wondering if anybody else has run into this problem:

In the offseason following year 2 of my Nebraska dynasty, none of my players received any ratings boosts during the offseason training. They all had "minimum improvement" and didn't see their ratings change whatsoever. I can't tell if that was the case with every other team in the nation, but it might have been.

Has this happened to a lot of other people? Why did that happen? I've started year 3 so I know there's nothing I can do to fix it at this point, but how can I ensure that won't happen to my other dynasty in the future?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2011, 01:08 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Offseason training glitch

Do you have Xbox Live Gold? If so you need to enter in your code on the back of the manual for the online pass, to enable online play.

There is an update that's only available once that is activated, its not like the regular game updates. This update fixes this problem, and restores the player progression.

It sucks that you have to have online access to get an update that affects offline gameplay, but I've contacted EA about it and this is the only way around it. It really pissed me off and I had to start my dynasty over, because my players were never progressing from their freshman ratings.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Offseason training glitch

I have Gold and I definitely set up my online pass when I got the game. Owings55, what do I do next? Where do I go to download the patch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »