Home

First time playing in 2 months...quick question

This is a discussion on First time playing in 2 months...quick question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
First time playing in 2 months...quick question

I stopped playing in November after 11th season in dynasty. I played heisman level with default sliders except for QB CPU Accuracy and WR catching at 40 to prevent robo QB. I have all the updates and tuners as of late November.

First question.
Has there been a good slider setting or tweak to fix the robo qb on heisman?
Second question.
Has there been a good slider setting or tweak to prevent the defensive lineman or linebacker from having a standing vertical jump of michael jordan or a world class volleyball player?

Thx in advance. GO Terps!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: First time playing in 2 months...quick question

1. That is not a slider issue, it is a game issue. So basically, no. I dont think any sliders have an effect on that.

2. There are no slider fixes, but playing on varsity alleviates it a bit. Just to let you know, the linebackers do not jump that high, the quarterback throws the ball too low. Pass is way too straight on anything other than a lob. Varsity doesnt make the ball arc higher, but linebackers will not always strafe to directly under the receiver, so you can throw it straight without as much worry.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: First time playing in 2 months...quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
1. That is not a slider issue, it is a game issue. So basically, no. I dont think any sliders have an effect on that.

2. There are no slider fixes, but playing on varsity alleviates it a bit. Just to let you know, the linebackers do not jump that high, the quarterback throws the ball too low. Pass is way too straight on anything other than a lob. Varsity doesnt make the ball arc higher, but linebackers will not always strafe to directly under the receiver, so you can throw it straight without as much worry.
I will second playing on Varsity level helps tone down some of the issues. Playmakers set is a good set to start with and then make personal tweaks. Back in my PS2 days (98-07) I found heisman was the best level of play for me. Since moving to the 360/PS3 (08-11) I have found that Heisman level for me plays unfair. I have tried AA but for NCAA 11 it didn't;t feel right. Varsity seems to be the default level so the players will play closer to their ratings. Then with tweaks you can narrow the holes between how well you play vs how well the cpu plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »