Home

I think I confused the system.

This is a discussion on I think I confused the system. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon10 I think I confused the system.

Ok, this was NOT a good game, #9 in the country(me) vs Buffalo, a 69-0 laugher.

Still, what happened after the game was what made it memorable.

Little bit of background, I run the option, and I run it the way god intended. I HOPE for 3 yards and a cloud of dust, my FB leads the team in carries, and I use 6 HBs(really 4 HBs and 2 WRs).

stat line was more or less what you'd expect for an option team 47 rushes 14 passes, 339 rushing yards(33 allowed) etc etc. but apparently this game isn't equipped to deal with a truly balanced attack.

10 players had at least one carry, 8 had 10+ yards, no one had 70, 6 different guys scored rushing TDs(along with 1 receiving to yet another guy)

Player of the game: KICKER, 2 45+ fgs
Play of the game, and the cause of this post: The kneeldown at the end of the game.

How boring of a game did I just play when the computer decides the best play I made was killing the clock and letting it end?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: I think I confused the system.

Well, with a game like that, I'm sure the announcers were just happy for it to be over:P

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 21

The play of the game reminds me of how the demo always made the final the play of the game.

I also remember a similar rushing style game where I ran for over 400 yards and yet nobody ran for 100. It was a lot of fun, but it took playing a really horrible team.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #4
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

If you're on an XBox 360 Slim with only the 4gb flash memory the play of the game is always the last play since it doesn't save game highlights.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »