Home

Old 01-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #9
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Coolest animations:

I love the animation when your RB get tripped up and stumbles for like 5 yards putting his hand on the ground trying to not go down. He goes down every time but every time i think he will regain balance. Its realistic animations like that, that make this game look good.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #10
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

Probably my favorite is when a guy is on a slant or a drag and you throw it to him when he's 5-8 yds from the sideline at a sprint still...and he kind of catches it as he's FLYING out of bounds but drags the toe! Really any of the sideline catches I'm a big fan of (where they go up for like a jump ball near the sideline, but do a twist kind of 180 as they keep their toes in bounds)...good work on those.

I also really like it when a RB is being gang tackled and he breaks out of it (more specifically when he spins out of it!)...looks awesome.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #11
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

honestly mine is when you hit the stick just right and the rb shuffles behind the olineman to create a crease and he just takes off. the run game with the added jukes makes it really fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #12
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10

1. This is one of my Favorites when you throw it to one of your Receiver in the corner of the endzone and they will jump up and try to do a one handed catch.

2. This one was in my MSU dynasty and i stepped up the pocket and Cousins avoids the sack by ducking and i was able to score a TD. First time i seen that Animation were the QB ducks to avoids the sack.

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
Old 01-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #13
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

One time when I was playing in the snow the WR went to make a cut, slipped & fell on his arse, got up continued his route and I passed the ball to him for a 25 yard gain.

Oh and I love when a QB gets hit really hard on a sack, he starts yelling and wave his arms up and down at the offensive lineman that missed the block.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #14
Pro

Gamecock's Arena

OVR: 9

Favorite animations I've seen include :

Post play arguing between my quarterback and a Notre Dame defender (Animation is seen nearly after every play - Just includes who made the plays)

The one handed catches & the magical diving catch with the dive button

I'll upload it at some point but my Oregon quarterback broke 5 tackles against Boise St for a 35 yd touchdown run

Being a lazy gamer is one thing but being lazy at gaming is another.
On ODogg's and Stewaat's insincere laziness.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:22 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Oh and I love when a QB gets hit really hard on a sack, he starts yelling and wave his arms up and down at the offensive lineman that missed the block.
My favorite sack animation is when, it's usually a LB not a DL, my rusher just lowers his shoulder and slams the QB in the chest w/ his shoulder and forearms sending him flying backward. I think I've saved 5 or 6 sack replays just to watch my guy standing there over top of the guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #16
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGswim
My favorite sack animation is when, it's usually a LB not a DL, my rusher just lowers his shoulder and slams the QB in the chest w/ his shoulder and forearms sending him flying backward. I think I've saved 5 or 6 sack replays just to watch my guy standing there over top of the guy.
yea I like that one too, I've also seen that and cause a fumble

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »