Home

Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most

This is a discussion on Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most

I know there are threads designated specifically for this, but I just felt that these were the most important things being added.

Ability to use the same number on offense and defense
Larger roster size
New blocking assignments

Dynasty:
Create-a-playbook (yada yada yada I know, everyone wants this)
New no-huddle system. A fast-paced offense doesn't line up in 2 seconds. While it's so much better than previous years, it's still new and needs fixing.
A new system that allows you to pick a ratio for the number of carries between the 2 (or3) running backs. And for those occasional times (LSU) do the same between QB's.

Road to Glory:
Ability to be recruited during the playoffs. You get to pick what means most and what means nothing.

These are my ideas. Some people might like them, and some people might think they are useless. But they are my opinions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most

What about being able to field the same player on both sides of the ball? Like Stanford's Owen Marecic? Fullback and MLB... Sure he's the only player in FBS football to do it, but 'it's in the game,' but not in the (video) game. And if it is, I've missed it.

I REALLY want the playbook. That way I can incorporate the Statue of Liberty, and a few other team-unique plays into my multiple style offense(I've had pretty good successes with mixing up formations almost every play.)

The RTG recruiting idea isn't that bad of one, I actually kind of like it.

Last edited by Fredonia; 01-12-2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Kind of messed up in naming Marecic.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm gonna start spamming this on any wishlist I see:

Fix the formation sub right stick issue. The right stick is simply not responsive AT ALL when trying to make formation subs, which is especially frustrating on defense where u only have 10 seconds to choose a play.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
I'm gonna start spamming this on any wishlist I see:

Fix the formation sub right stick issue. The right stick is simply not responsive AT ALL when trying to make formation subs, which is especially frustrating on defense where u only have 10 seconds to choose a play.
There needs to be an option to turn this off in singleplayer. Pretty hard to know what play to call withion 10 seconds play the offense comes out with: QB:2 RB:1 WR:1 CB:1 TE:1 DT:1
Old 01-11-2011, 08:11 AM   #5
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarguy
I know there are threads designated specifically for this, but I just felt that these were the most important things being added.

Larger roster size
New blocking assignments

Dynasty:
New no-huddle system. A fast-paced offense doesn't line up in 2 seconds. While it's so much better than previous years, it's still new and needs fixing.
A new system that allows you to pick a ratio for the number of carries between the 2 (or3) running backs. And for those occasional times (LSU) do the same between QB's.

Road to Glory:
Ability to be recruited during the playoffs. You get to pick what means most and what means nothing.

These are my ideas. Some people might like them, and some people might think they are useless. But they are my opinions
Pretty sure this one was mine, so glad people read other posts. Never seems like they do anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 08:29 AM   #6
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyj721
There needs to be an option to turn this off in singleplayer. Pretty hard to know what play to call withion 10 seconds play the offense comes out with: QB:2 RB:1 WR:1 CB:1 TE:1 DT:1
::nods vigorously::
Old 01-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

You can't leave out the need for coaches that matter and a coaching carousel. Anyone that has followed college football the past month will understand just how important the coaches are to college football. A school fires their coach or he steps down and it is a ripple effect. Current players begin to think about leaving. Recruits jump ship and find new schools to pledge to or open their recruiting back up. Coaches are the back bone of college football. Players are only there for 3-5 years but a good coach can stick around for way longer. Schools that land that good coach can be taken to the next level. A prime example is the national championship game last night. Chip and Gene showed what making the right choice can mean to the school. I wonder if those people that wanted Turner Gill at Auburn are still wishing he was their coach.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #8
Rookie

stcloudgopher's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarguy

Larger roster size
New blocking assignments

Dynasty:

Road to Glory:

My opinion? Just do away with RTG.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »