Home

Holy Fumbles

This is a discussion on Holy Fumbles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

OVR: 7
Holy Fumbles

Even when I hold R1 for the entire run I still fumble at least twice a game. Is this normal? Any way to adjust it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Holy Fumbles

Make sure you have your gameplan settings on 'conversative' for run items... that'll help
Old 01-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Honestly, I rarely use R1. Seems I fumble a lot when I use it. I push nothing if I'm going for no fumbles. And conservative ball carrying does help too as mentioned.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

I really don't have much trouble with fumbles for some reason, even though I hardly use R1. Now, only rarely do I try to break out of tackles once I'm wrapped up and I use the "lean/twist" move to protect the ball whenever I'm about to get hit on the sideline, but other than that, I don't really do anything special.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I use R1 often and it works for me. On Heisman increase the RB ability to 55, it seems to help a lot with the fumbles from the big hits from the CPU. Also lower the tackling slider (on all difficulties). I use tackling 35 on Hiesman, 40 on All-American
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #6
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAnguish
Make sure you have your gameplan settings on 'conversative' for run items... that'll help
Yeah. I had big run plays set to "aggressive" and it led to a game in which I fumbled nine times... NINE! Two of them were my fault on poor option pitches, but that means there were seven fumbles that were the result of an aggressive big run play setting.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #7
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

I have major fumble problems as well, but not with my team. I learned the CPU can't hold onto anything.

I'm hoping they add a fumble slider to fix this in next years game.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 01-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #8
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
Yeah. I had big run plays set to "aggressive" and it led to a game in which I fumbled nine times... NINE! Two of them were my fault on poor option pitches, but that means there were seven fumbles that were the result of an aggressive big run play setting.
Yeah sometimes I don't understand how things get released as they do. Aggressive running should literally be named "fumble immediately" in NCAA 11. Regardless, it shouldn't even be in there, a runner's style should be determined by his ratings not the sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »