Home

both users getting booted in an OD game?

This is a discussion on both users getting booted in an OD game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5
both users getting booted in an OD game?

sorry guys if this has been discussed i looked but didnt find anything, ok so we playing an online dynasty, we are in year 5 and get to the bowl games. I (OSU) play against another user (bama), we have played a home and home year 3 and 4 and met in the NCG year 3and had no connection issues at all, now all of a sudden we are getting disconnected.... here is the weird part, its only when i try to play offense, I received the kick call a play and as soon as "we break the huddle it boots both users and neither has an option to continue, so this happens 4 times, so then he receives....no problem until i get a stop and force a punt, call my play and as soon as we break the huddle boots us both again. We have both restarted our 360's, modems and cleared our caches..... we both are out of ideas, any help would be awesome.... if it was a regular season or meaningless bowl we would just sim it but this is for the National Championship
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »