Home

BCS (AUB vs ORE) replay: BB's Roster and settings results

This is a discussion on BCS (AUB vs ORE) replay: BB's Roster and settings results within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #17
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: BCS (AUB vs ORE) replay: BB's Roster and settings results

Michigan sure got a odd hire for a coach though.

Brantley and Gilbert both had the hype, both played well as a backups. But both struggled as a starter... Sometimes I wonder if Brantley could hit the side of a barn if he was standing next to it... He was in a system that was not fitted for him so maybe Wies get fix it.

As for Driskle ya that kid has a cannon and legs to go with it. Had that 60 yard TD run in the Under Armor game...
Old 01-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #18
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
I don't think I've ever been as uncomfortable watching an offense as this year's Florida team. Like watching "Meet the Parents," just a constant uneasiness.

Jimmy Clausen's first year at Notre Dame and RichRod's first year at Michigan may have been worse.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #19
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I don't think I've ever been as uncomfortable watching an offense as this year's Florida team. Like watching "Meet the Parents," just a constant uneasiness.

Jimmy Clausen's first year at Notre Dame and RichRod's first year at Michigan may have been worse.
lol...i know what you mean. Great segway BTW. Florida will be great next year. With muschamps energy and defensive mindset and weis callin plays thye should be phenominal. I also thought the "meyer spread" had run its course in the swamp and SEC. Much like the GT option has maybe run its course.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #20
Banned

cr00v's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake_33
Very nice videos man. Nick Fairley is such a beast! It's funny how they had him rated sorta low on this game and now he'll probably the number 1 pick in the NFL draft!
Not to mention they gave Onterio McCalebb 84 speed. All of our speedster WRs had speed in the 88 range. I think Cam was an 84 overall. What a damn joke.

Methinks they're going to butcher us again next season. I wonder what they'll give Kiehl Frazier and Barrett Trotter. I'm sure Dyer will be around 93 OVR. They better give McCalebb 96 speed, damnit.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:39 PM   #21
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr00v
Not to mention they gave Onterio McCalebb 84 speed. All of our speedster WRs had speed in the 88 range. I think Cam was an 84 overall. What a damn joke.

Methinks they're going to butcher us again next season. I wonder what they'll give Kiehl Frazier and Barrett Trotter. I'm sure Dyer will be around 93 OVR. They better give McCalebb 96 speed, damnit.
Thas why I edited the rosters! Newton rings in at an honest 97, fairley was one of the FEW 99, and mcalebb got the speed he deserves along with the rest of the corps. To think me and wookie did this across the board is exhausting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #22
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

How is Newton being a 84 overall a joke? You expect EA to be able to read the future? He's gone now anyway so quit you're crying you won't be able to use him anymore...
Old 01-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #23
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
How is Newton being a 84 overall a joke? You expect EA to be able to read the future? He's gone now anyway so quit you're crying you won't be able to use him anymore...
Yea this is true...things like that arent really a bummer for me its more of the ball skills, strength, and the other intangibles that EA messes up badly for almost all teams outside of the top 10
Old 01-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #24
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

If that's the case I wonder how Florida an Texas are gonna be rated next year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »