Home

Elite strength in recruits?

This is a discussion on Elite strength in recruits? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
Elite strength in recruits?

Are there ever any recruits who come in as freshmen (i.e. not JuCo transfers) with A-/A Strength ratings? I've seen plenty with B and even a few with B+, but no A's. I've recruited 2 of the top 5 OT's two years in a row, but among all four the highest Strength rating was 86. I like to build great OLs that have players with great Strength, but all my current guys are graduating and all of their backups only have 86-89 Strength, even with 2-3 years of progression they'll only end up with 90-92 Strength.

Are there any recruits that come out on the OL (or even the DL) that have A Strength ratings? Or will I have to custom make some linemen recruits if I want players that strong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Elite strength in recruits?

Get pocket scout and sort through the rankings... I've found some real gems that you'd never expect with that program (i.e. 2 star jucos that come in in the 80s etc...). One time I actually had a 1 star fullback that came in with the highest "carrying" rating in the entire class.... even above all the five star RBs... how crazy is that?
Old 01-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #3
jpz
Rookie

OVR: 0

If your doing your Dynasty Online, you can go to the EA webpage and actually download a spread sheet with all the recruits. Doing this allows you to sort through all the players by certain rating. I have found guys that are 3* players that have high ratings in categories I want. It takes a little more time, but I think it is worth it.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Yep. A lot of 3 star recruits tend to have insane ratings in certain stats. Free Safeties with A+ Acceleration, 3 star guards with A strength.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »