Home

The odds of this happening IRL...?

This is a discussion on The odds of this happening IRL...? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #25
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The odds of this happening IRL...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Ya all Florida heard was how Osu was to good and that Florida shouldn't even be there... It was a good year to wax OSU in 2 championships :-)
I was so dang happy that Florida won...I hate Ohio State, I hate all the Big 10...they need to go away. It's a pathetic conference (soon it won't be but as of now).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #26
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
I was so dang happy that Florida won...I hate Ohio State, I hate all the Big 10...they need to go away. It's a pathetic conference (soon it won't be but as of now).
I do to I can't stand them. After OSU survived Arkansas they said there were gonna be able to beat any SEC team.

Brag about beating Arkansas really?Don't get me wrong they were pretty good but a team that never gets a top recruiting class and most of the years they get mostly 3 *** players while OSU gets top classes every year... I'm all about the SEC for any big game vs. someone else
Old 02-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #27
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
I do to I can't stand them. After OSU survived Arkansas they said there were gonna be able to beat any SEC team.

Brag about beating Arkansas really?Don't get me wrong they were pretty good but a team that never gets a top recruiting class and most of the years they get mostly 3 *** players while OSU gets top classes every year... I'm all about the SEC for any big game vs. someone else
Pac-10 is pathetic as well. Big 12 vs SEC is usually where its at...maybe ACC. I think the Big East is good, they just all beat up on each other...there hasn't been 1 true powerhouse out of that conference. But Pac-10 & Big 10 have 3 schools basically that just destroy the rest in their respective conferences.

Big 12 is from my favorite school (Iowa State) and we suck but I know a talented conference when I see one. All the Texas teams, Nebraska (leaving) Oklahoma, Missouri...basically it has been/was just Baylor, Colorado & ISU getting beat up on.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #28
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

Started over in Dynasty mode. Got to bowl season and saw the Championship game. Keep in mind this is the very first year, with no schedule adjustments. Oklahoma vs MIDDLE TENNESSEE BLUE RAIDERS

Then second season, they go 7-5. Third season comes around and they are currently sitting undefeated in the BCS rankings at #3 behind TCU and Ohio State.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:35 AM   #29
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMG_HART
Started over in Dynasty mode. Got to bowl season and saw the Championship game. Keep in mind this is the very first year, with no schedule adjustments. Oklahoma vs MIDDLE TENNESSEE BLUE RAIDERS

Then second season, they go 7-5. Third season comes around and they are currently sitting undefeated in the BCS rankings at #3 behind TCU and Ohio State.
WOW that beats the crap out of my mind. Although I read in a threat that Middle Tennessee can land 4* & 3* recruits with ease...I'm not sure why however.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #30
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
WOW that beats the crap out of my mind. Although I read in a threat that Middle Tennessee can land 4* & 3* recruits with ease...I'm not sure why however.
whats even more mind blowing is that in both seasons and 8 weeks into season 3, i've gone undefeated minus bowl games, and I am JUST now cracking the top 25 with Marshall. Yet MT can make the championship game, finish with a recruiting class of like 98, go 7-5 the next season with the same recruiting numbers, and now they are back in the title hunt.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #31
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMG_HART
whats even more mind blowing is that in both seasons and 8 weeks into season 3, i've gone undefeated minus bowl games, and I am JUST now cracking the top 25 with Marshall. Yet MT can make the championship game, finish with a recruiting class of like 98, go 7-5 the next season with the same recruiting numbers, and now they are back in the title hunt.
Coaching Polls at the beginning of the season are messed up as they have to do with overall more than anything. Like I'm ISU, came off a 1 loss season where I was ranked 10th I believe, next season not even ranked and I was in the top 25 in recruiting. My overall was a B- so thats why I figured the not rated.

I've seen that the media polls is more by wins & losses and how much you beat a team by. It changes a lot more than the coaching poll does because of this. But these are just what I've noticed/think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #32
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

Yea, the polls definitely need to be overhauled for '12. Only time will tell though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »