Home

NCAA 11: Offline Dynasty, player progression

This is a discussion on NCAA 11: Offline Dynasty, player progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry NCAA 11: Offline Dynasty, player progression

I started an offline dynasty with Syracuse and I noticed there wasn't ANY player progression after the first season, or after the 2nd. Is this something that will be fixed later on? Or is this simply a glitch in the game? Also, I don't have XBL so I wouldnt have any way of downloading any patches or fixes for this. I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if there are any solutions to the problem.

I'm a new poster on OS and I would appreciate any help. Thanks mates!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 11: Offline Dynasty, player progression

The only time I have seen anyone talk about this happening was when they downloaded a patch but not the tuner set that came out at the same time. I have played some 14 years into 2 different dynasties (7 years in for both) and have always seen progression. I think some how you downloaded a patch and not the tuners. You could fix it 2 ways. First way is to connect your 360 to Xbox Live and just download the tuner and patch update. Second thing you could do is clear your hard drive cache. You do this by going to view your hard drive from the dashboard. Before you go into your hard drive there is an option to press "Y" to clear the cache. This gets rid of any patches you have on your system. Just know by doing this you delete them all for all games so if there is other games you play then it may effect those game. To get any patch back you have to start the game while connected to Xbox Live.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isk93
I started an offline dynasty with Syracuse and I noticed there wasn't ANY player progression after the first season, or after the 2nd. Is this something that will be fixed later on? Or is this simply a glitch in the game? Also, I don't have XBL so I wouldnt have any way of downloading any patches or fixes for this. I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if there are any solutions to the problem.

Same thing happens to me. It's a bug in the original game that was fixed with the patches. I don't have XBox Live either so nobody progresses.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I'm pretty sure the only way this would happen is if you downloaded the patches, but not the tuner set. the base game didn't have this issue as far as i know(never seen anyone complain about it either).

so to fix it either get rid of the patch(clear the 360 hard drive cache) and don't re-download it, or download the tuner file.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 02-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolstoy
Same thing happens to me. It's a bug in the original game that was fixed with the patches. I don't have XBox Live either so nobody progresses.

I played 7 years into a dynasty without any patches and I always saw progression. I saw other schools receiving progressing as well. The patches started messing up progression and some how you guys got the patches. Like Solidice said I have not seen anyone complain about it accept for the ones that downloaded patches but not tuners. I visits this site daily and read a lot of threads so I feel like I would have read something about it. I could be wrong but from what I know the issue you are having is the same as the ones with patches but no tuners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I played 7 years into a dynasty without any patches and I always saw progression. I saw other schools receiving progressing as well. The patches started messing up progression and some how you guys got the patches. Like Solidice said I have not seen anyone complain about it accept for the ones that downloaded patches but not tuners. I visits this site daily and read a lot of threads so I feel like I would have read something about it. I could be wrong but from what I know the issue you are having is the same as the ones with patches but no tuners.
Yeah, you're right. I looked around the internets a bit, turns out I have a couple of patches but no tuners.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:11 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isk93

Thought it was only me. Have the same problem here mate. Anyone with solutions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »