Home

Anybody ever tried this??

This is a discussion on Anybody ever tried this?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Anybody ever tried this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoFantastic
The problem is that after several seasons every team except 5 or 6 elite programs drops dramatically in player rankings because of flaws in recruit distribution. What OP hopes to do is eliminate this drop-off to some degree by randomly distributing "diamonds in the rough."

I think that it sounds like a good idea in theory. If you end up doing it let us know how it works out.
but like I said I've seen a ton of teams become a top 10 team, Northern Illinois, Mid Tenn State, San Diego State, New Mexico, etc.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #10
Banned

MachoFantastic's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUlions15
but like I said I've seen a ton of teams become a top 10 team, Northern Illinois, Mid Tenn State, San Diego State, New Mexico, etc.
That may be true, but that doesn't change the fact that the ratings of most schools drop dramatically as the dynasty progresses.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:11 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoFantastic
That may be true, but that doesn't change the fact that the ratings of most schools drop dramatically as the dynasty progresses.
Yea, I did see that but I didn't think it mattered that much if these teams were still finding ways to win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #12
Rookie

89OneHanded's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234
So I'm thinking about creating the max amount of players each off season to come in around 75-81 overall....however I will change their position so that it is closer to 60.

I will then track the recruits and after they hopefully pick a lower prestige team to go to I will change their position back in the off season.

I know with only 20 recruits per season it will probably make a minimal impact....but any little thing can help right?

I tried something similar to this, so I want to warn you. I attempted to make the actual 2011 ESPN Top 150 in my first dynasty year. They limit you to 50 created players...ACTIVE PLAYERS. This means, if you create 50 (which takes effin forever, btw), you will not be able to create another player until one of those 50 have graduated/left for the NFL. Does that make sense? Not sure I explained it well...like...there can only be 50 created players in your dynasty, no matter what. I was pretty mad about it after I'd made 50 of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »