Home

Academic Prestige just crashed midseason!!!

This is a discussion on Academic Prestige just crashed midseason!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2011, 12:33 AM   #9
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Academic Prestige just crashed midseason!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMANN2
maybe because of the economy they had to fire some of the teachers
Don't think this game is quite sim enough for that to happen...
Old 02-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234
no....this happened between week 8 and week 9. I finished my game vs Georgia Tech and went to recruit and all of the sudden it was a C!

also when you look at my school in recruiting it was it's still and A+....but when the pitch comes up during a call its a C
This JUST happened to me. The only thing different was that prior to this I created a coach for my upcoming oppenent so I could fix their depth chart. I then deleted him and played the game. When I went to recruit my pitches were all screwed up. I was so pissed I shut the game off.

I had a D+ on a pitch the previous week I had an A. I had other pitches that were lower too but when you into My Team in the recruiting menu the pitches show as much, much higher.

WTF....
Old 02-11-2011, 01:43 AM   #11
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm22
This JUST happened to me. The only thing different was that prior to this I created a coach for my upcoming oppenent so I could fix their depth chart. I then deleted him and played the game. When I went to recruit my pitches were all screwed up. I was so pissed I shut the game off.

I had a D+ on a pitch the previous week I had an A. I had other pitches that were lower too but when you into My Team in the recruiting menu the pitches show as much, much higher.

WTF....
IDK but you must have somehow switched the grades from your opponent to yours by doing this...or the cpu figured you were trying to cheat by putting in a bunch of scrubs as starters (not saying you did that). I really don't know. I was scared when I changed my guy from ISU Coach to my name...maybe thats the glitch?? Because I did so after my first season... maybe its something you have to do right away??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2011, 02:13 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
IDK but you must have somehow switched the grades from your opponent to yours by doing this...or the cpu figured you were trying to cheat by putting in a bunch of scrubs as starters (not saying you did that). I really don't know. I was scared when I changed my guy from ISU Coach to my name...maybe thats the glitch?? Because I did so after my first season... maybe its something you have to do right away??
Yeah, maybe. I was actually trying to fix their depth chart because the cp's are usually screwed up. One game I played some team who had his backup QB as a slot receiver the whole game. Stupid.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:29 AM   #13
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm pretty sure I've experienced something like this. As Florida I named my coach, and by the second season my program stability was A+...they start out at C+. Maybe it was because I went 14-0 the previous year. I can't remember if it occured my first season or if the rating skyrocketed in year 2.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:40 AM   #14
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I'm pretty sure I've experienced something like this. As Florida I named my coach, and by the second season my program stability was A+...they start out at C+. Maybe it was because I went 14-0 the previous year. I can't remember if it occured my first season or if the rating skyrocketed in year 2.
If your recruiting difficulty is at freshman its most likely that it was your 14-0 season. The stats go up higher at the lower difficulties of recruiting.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:00 AM   #15

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm22
Yeah, maybe. I was actually trying to fix their depth chart because the cp's are usually screwed up. One game I played some team who had his backup QB as a slot receiver the whole game. Stupid.
I do this pretty much every game and have never seen my pitches get effected.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

I believe that recruiting JUCOs lowers your academic rating

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »