Home

Game locking up!!

This is a discussion on Game locking up!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Game locking up!!

Sorry if its been asked and answered but tried to search the forums and it just gives me a fatal error and wont pull up anything.

So for some reason now after i play one game in dynasty or road to glory and when i try to play the next game it gets stuck on the loading screen. I cant figure out why and it just started doing this about a week ago. Im up to date on the updates. Anyone had this to happen to you or got an idea what i can do to stop it.

Thanks
Chuck

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2011, 08:50 AM   #2
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Game locking up!!

I know in the past when this happens (why it happens? no clue.) but sometimes your saved game file becomes corrupted. Typically if you've tried 3-4 times and the SAME thing happens-- I would try it another 5 (because I would be in denial and not want to give up on year 7 of my dynasty or what have you), and it would do the same thing...you just gotta give it up and move on. To my knowledge there's nothing out there that can fix this-- but I have definitely had this happen (not often), but usually means the file is broken/corrupted.

Sorry man-- wish I had better news for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »