Home

Recruiting on Freshman Difficulty

This is a discussion on Recruiting on Freshman Difficulty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Recruiting on Freshman Difficulty

If anyone's angry at the game, and wants to relieve stress, just set your offline dynasty recruiting to Freshman. I didn't know until I tried, but you can almost literally pick up any recruit you put time into. I am a 1 star school, saw a beast RB that was 4 or 5 stars, and got him.

I mean, I'm all for challenges and realism, but if you want to just have fun, easy difficulties can deliver.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2011, 07:31 AM   #2
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Recruiting on Freshman Difficulty

Easy difficulties make the game easier... wow, I would of never thought of that... your awesome
Old 02-23-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Easy difficulties make the game easier... wow, I would of never thought of that... your awesome
lol... Plus making the game more fun usually entails tweaking it to be harder. I suppose there's some cheap thrill to be had from running for 600 yards in a game one time. Nah.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well, the way I do it is play as a low ranked team on a really tough actual difficulty, but recruit on freshman and intentionally get one "steal" guy who can revive my program. I have to agree that abusing power like that wouldn't be fun, nor is running for 600 yards, but just helping yourself a little is good.

What i'm trying to get across is that I'm surprised that its THAT easy. I can put 5 1 hour calls into a guy and he's mine, almost regardless of who I am or who he is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »