Home

Slow 5 Star Skill Possession Players

This is a discussion on Slow 5 Star Skill Possession Players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Slow 5 Star Skill Possession Players

Speed is the last thing I care for in a RB.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #10
Banned

devinewon's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
True, the speed of LB's and speed of DB's is real tilted toward the LB's in this game. This game has huge holes in it due to poor ratings. Just another example of why we need to be able to fully edit players inside the dynasty mode. The poor ratings killed game play for me and killed the game itself. We, the gamer, need the power to make the game the way we want it vs the way EA wants us to play.
THEY need to get it right. I am not buying the game so that I can make recruits for them. They messed up the recruits in the beginning and now the recruits are all over the place. You can not give a commissioner of a dynasty that much power it destroys the very fabric of the game. If they can not put together the proper parameters for recruits then they don't need to make games anymore because that is not hard. I'm not talking about really complex stuff here.

The Strong Safety parameters are BROKEN. When the average strong safety is a 83 speed thats what that means. No one ever took the time to fix them. No one took any time out to TEST the Dynasty mode at all and thats why we found all the glitches and bugs in the dynasty mode Offline and Online.

Don't get me wrong Online Dynasty is the best thing anyone has done for a sports game ever in my opinion.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #11
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't want to spend hours fixing recruits but if EA want do it then allow me the power to do it. If they would make some changes to improve recruits that can function in the game then we would not have to do much but adding the power to edit only adds to the gaming experience. The other game I play is Choops2k8, which allows the gamer to make edits in the legacy mode. While I don't have to spend hours editing since they created the recruits right, I do make a few position changes here and there. It just adds to the overall experience. So if the NCAA Team would improve players ratings then we would not have to spend as much time but could fix some things here and there. The things is we all enjoy the game in different ways so we should be allowed to do that. It's not a end all solution but something that should be in the game when other sports game has offered it for years and it works out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinewon
THEY need to get it right. I am not buying the game so that I can make recruits for them. They messed up the recruits in the beginning and now the recruits are all over the place. You can not give a commissioner of a dynasty that much power it destroys the very fabric of the game. If they can not put together the proper parameters for recruits then they don't need to make games anymore because that is not hard. I'm not talking about really complex stuff here.

The Strong Safety parameters are BROKEN. When the average strong safety is a 83 speed thats what that means. No one ever took the time to fix them. No one took any time out to TEST the Dynasty mode at all and thats why we found all the glitches and bugs in the dynasty mode Offline and Online.

Don't get me wrong Online Dynasty is the best thing anyone has done for a sports game ever in my opinion.
I didn't realize there wasn't the option to recruit players with the attributes that you desired...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »