Home

NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #41
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
This thread is gold.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
I think they said this in '96.
good 1. they should have NEVER taken out all the great stuff from ncaa 06.
-in game ticker taper
- button specific animations which lead to penalties
- position specific drills for campus legend
- impact players actually were impact
-ncaa sanctions
- helmets knocked off
and the list goes on.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #43
Rookie

willz1985's Arena

OVR: 3
I'd like to see more team specific entrances like the seminoles and the sooners. Alot of them were the same bar a handful of teams.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #44
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

Watch how many people hop on the bandwagon once new stuff is released. I seen the EXACT same thing happen last year on OS sports.
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Old 03-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 19
Bored and long break until Sports Psych class.

Well we now have 8 weeks left until the "No-Change" date and it's still "Too Early" for the Developement team to interact with the community.

After responding to one of my post, I asked that Dev if we would see NCAA 11 rehashed with basically visual upgrades.
Never got a response back. Responed to several questions after mine, but not this one.

Unless a New Game Engine will be the big news, there's little to nothing gameplay wise they can do on the current game engine. It's maxed out!!!

That's why we've been getting gameplay tuning year after year, but never a change.
But hey, folks will still drop $60 on visual upgrades and act like they got something new.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

BTW, history has shown that some still shot photos that gets you all bubbly inside, should be comming down the pipe soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #46
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Bored and long break until Sports Psych class.

Well we now have 8 weeks left until the "No-Change" date and it's still "Too Early" for the Developement team to interact with the community.

After responding to one of my post, I asked that Dev if we would see NCAA 11 rehashed with basically visual upgrades.
Never got a response back. Responed to several questions after mine, but not this one.

Unless a New Game Engine will be the big news, there's little to nothing gameplay wise they can do on the current game engine. It's maxed out!!!

That's why we've been getting gameplay tuning year after year, but never a change.
But hey, folks will still drop $60 on visual upgrades and act like they got something new.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

BTW, history has shown that some still shot photos that gets you all bubbly inside, should be comming down the pipe soon.
I do have to agree with you on the Photo part. That one picture will get a lot of people going. But hey, give it to EA for making the game look great. Im not having GREAT expectations for this game to improve so I wont be disappointed like many other people.
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Old 03-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #47
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm so happy that they are working on the crowds finally but I would love to see student sections and my number one on my wish list; the ability to build bigger stadiums after a dynasty is born. AD mode #1.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #48
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

This thread is pure gold. feel like I should contribute.

I'm sick of the same people saying focus on presentation when the gameplay is painfully aweful without excessive slider adjustments and testing and even then only so much can be done. Also I am sick of equipment heads seemingly out voicing the simulation football fans.

I don't feel like quoting but kudos to the guy that actually understands that there are multiple "teams" within a development team, though I'm not sure your divisions are correct. That seems like a few too many.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »