Home

Online Dynasty Unable to Advance - March 1

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Unable to Advance - March 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Dynasty Unable to Advance - March 1

I have been trying to advance since Sunday night. It is getting a little frustrating. It seems like anyone with more than 10 users in the dynasty can't advance. I have some friends with 4-8 users and those advance just fine.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #10
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1

Our dynasty has only 8 users and can't advance, and others on the EA forums have 1-2 users and can't advance either. In fact, one of our dynasty members tried creating a brand new dynasty with only him invited and had the same problem not being able to advance past the initial stage. It's definitely a widespread issue.

Some have speculated that it might have something to do with Fight Night coming out this week, but I doubt that.

Last edited by UTVOL54; 03-02-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVOL54
Still not working, and no solution has been announced. Very frustrating to say the least. There are now 5 pages worth of discussion about it on the EA forums, which I agree, are also TERRIBLE!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5285140.page

This seems to be affecting all PS3 online dynasties. And, as I posted on the EA thread, creating a brand new online dynasty from scratch and trying to advance it still doesnt work...so this is affecting current and new online dynasties.
Yeah for some reason I cant even view their blog. I get "an error occured"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 08:48 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohawks1
I have been trying to advance since Sunday night. It is getting a little frustrating. It seems like anyone with more than 10 users in the dynasty can't advance. I have some friends with 4-8 users and those advance just fine.
I only have 3 members in my dynasty and we cannot advance.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #13
Rookie

jwmcards's Arena

OVR: 3

Well, I just checked the link UT posted from the EA forums. It's up to 12 pages; no results, no descriptions of what the issue is, no estimated time of resolution, & not really a peep from an EA employee. Seems very odd, as it's going on almost 4 days now (and apparently has no impact on 360 users).

Anyone here heard anything? It's more annoying than anything else as I can find other stuff to do, but there are several people in my dynasty all wanting to move along (which I certainly understand).
Old 03-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1
Finally advanced 1 of 3 online dynasties, 11 users..... Other 2 not advancing.

Sent from my Sprint HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/imex99

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »