Home

Non-gameplay changes you want to see.

This is a discussion on Non-gameplay changes you want to see. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #41
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Non-gameplay changes you want to see.

I would love to be able to give my players any number. You know, the duplicate numbers. I'm a big roster guy and I spend a lot of time trying to make the rosters as realistic as possible and I want every guy to have their correct number.

I would love to see EA redo all of the jerseys in the game. They put the numbers too big on the shoulders so when you select a tight jersey, it doesn't look like it does in real life.

I would love to see more options with editing your players. Dreads, mouthpieces (attached to the facemask), eye black, more cleat options, towel placement (in front, left, right, or back) etc..I could go on for days there.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Non-gameplay changes you want to see.

I remember this posted somewhere else. Ability to vote in the coaches' poll! What's the work of being a coach if you don't get ALL their responsibilities and perks??? What about answering interview questions if you're doing good or on the hot seat?
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »