Home

When can we expect blogs to start coming?

This is a discussion on When can we expect blogs to start coming? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: When can we expect blogs to start coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by statdude
Guess What!!!!!!

Here's the link for the new blog.
http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/inside-u-want-me

Dissapointing
I'm getting the feeling that we're not going to hear about anything other than this incredibly stupid "U Want Me" campaign until April 4th. Then we'll start getting some actual info. Fortunately, that's not far off. Only 3 weeks away.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I for one never cared about who was on the cover. I did not buy NBA 2k11 because Jordan was on the cover, I knew it was good regardless. I never understood why some people complaining about who is on the cover and making a custom cover to cover their the game. You will see their face when you load up anyway.
It will be late start to for the blogs. So , I dont want to see nothing like Windsocks(NCAA 10) or something very small as a blog.
I want to see a at least one picture(possible dreads) before the blogs start, since it looks like cover will be main blogs.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #11
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I for one never cared about who was on the cover. I did not buy NBA 2k11 because Jordan was on the cover, I knew it was good regardless. I never understood why some people complaining about who is on the cover and making a custom cover to cover their the game. You will see their face when you load up anyway.
It will be late start to for the blogs. So , I dont want to see nothing like Windsocks(NCAA 10) or something very small as a blog.
I want to see a at least one picture(possible dreads) before the blogs start, since it looks like cover will be main blogs.
Agree with this post 100%

Never understood the fascination with the cover athletes.

EA don't give us some pointless blog just for the sake of putting out a blog. I would rather have whoever make the blogs either doing work or giving us something worth reading.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Agree with this post 100%

Never understood the fascination with the cover athletes.

EA don't give us some pointless blog just for the sake of putting out a blog. I would rather have whoever make the blogs either doing work or giving us something worth reading.
Unless the cover is like how Madden use to do it and had Ray Lewis for a improved Defense and Hitstick. Cover doesnt matter. IT had been in the first blog instead of a separate blog.
It is March, I want to hear something small or a picture. By now last year we had a photo and a blog. I want to at least hear about goals of NCAA 12 like "Our goals are..."
Old 03-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #13
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

OVR: 0

If we have to wait all the way until The Cover Athlete is announced im gonna be upset dude. Who cares about a stinking cover
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Old 03-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 5

whats up Roman? what console u on? can u send a pm with ur gamertag/psn name? im in kenner,LA. WHO DAT?!? WE DAT! DATS WHO!
Old 03-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #15
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I for one will not buy this game for the simple reason that Kai Forbath will not be on the cover.

In all honesty though I completly agree.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
I for one will not buy this game for the simple reason that Kai Forbath will not be on the cover.

In all honesty though I completly agree.
I wouldnt care if they had a Backup Kicker from Division 3, as long as the games is improved, i will buy it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »