Home

CBs and Safeties stopping a few steps behind a receiver

This is a discussion on CBs and Safeties stopping a few steps behind a receiver within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CBs and Safeties stopping a few steps behind a receiver

I only play offline dynasty mode and have noticed lately that if a QB throws a pass (long especially or over the top) the corners and safeties seem to be running really fast and then slow up a few steps back behind the receiver and get burned. I always end up having to make sure I take control of them to run them up a few more steps to make the interception or the deflection. Anyone else run into this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2011, 06:02 AM   #2
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: CBs and Safeties stopping a few steps behind a receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannas
I only play offline dynasty mode and have noticed lately that if a QB throws a pass (long especially or over the top) the corners and safeties seem to be running really fast and then slow up a few steps back behind the receiver and get burned. I always end up having to make sure I take control of them to run them up a few more steps to make the interception or the deflection. Anyone else run into this?
Yessir! Pisses me off.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #3
Rookie

Dirt DiverX's Arena

OVR: 3

I never noticed this nonsense prior to playing Heisman. Now no matter the rating on my CB or LB if it is a hook pattern my defender will either continue to run upfield or will continue to run out of bounds rather than making the cut to stay on his man. Crap like this annoys me! on Heisman the cpu should be smarter, not making your players do unrealistic crap.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
Banned

devinewon's Arena

OVR: 9

The curl route is the worst. They stand like 3 yards away from the WR giving him an easy catch.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank you all. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong on my end. Guess I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »