Home

Which team are you planning on using??

This is a discussion on Which team are you planning on using?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3
Which team are you planning on using??

I know it's still way too early, but the date is approaching fast. For the ones who are buying the game, no matter what, and for the dynasty players, which team or teams are you planning to use for your dynasty? With all these highly rated recruits added, it should be a pretty interesting season. I'm anxious in seeing what teams and what the new freshmen are rated at.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #2
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Which team are you planning on using??

Probably like a lot of other people, i will start out with my favorite team, Texas Tech, play a few dynasty seasons and play now games with them and then move on. I think you shouldve waited a little bit longer because we still have no clue about features. Last year people knew what team they were going to play with because of the 120 ways to win and the team specific entrances to test out but since we dont know anything yet, ill just stick with Tech for now until more info comes out and then i will decide on another team.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die

Last edited by pirates946; 03-14-2011 at 12:00 AM.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
XB1 GT: Cubone Jones

Cubone_Jones's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm thinking of a few teams but I definitely think I'll try out UCF and Northern Illinois.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:40 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I am buying regardless.
But the team I use will be determined by what is improved in Dynasty.
I might start with Non-AQ school and move up slowly
Old 03-14-2011, 12:46 AM   #5
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

I'll go with one of the Utah Schools (Utah, Utah State or BYU). It depends mostly on their ratings. BYU is probably out because I enjoy conference play, so it comes down to which of the two other schools have the most challenge. Utah in a much tougher conference but also a much better team so I'm still on the fence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 01:07 AM   #6
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

We'll have to see what they change/add b/c if it's RTG focused I might pass. Adjusting the sliders in NCAA 11 is like playing a new game to me.

That being said, if dynasty was given due diligence I'll grab NCAA 12 and play a dynasty for about 25 years with THE U. After that I like to take a 1-2 star school and stick with that team and build them up or just move my coach up the ranks taking new jobs with better schools.

Then the game usually gets retired for a couple months when NBA 2k and Call of Duty come out, only to be rediscovered around Bowl season and national signing day.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:41 AM   #7
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

OVR: 0

Looking forward to playing with V-tech's Pro Combats lol.
My Trojans should be nice. So thats my Online team.
There shouldnt be any SUPER overrated #1 ranked SEC team like the past 3 years. But OU looks like its the #1 so thats the online cheese team.
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Old 03-14-2011, 02:12 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan3
Looking forward to playing with V-tech's Pro Combats lol.
My Trojans should be nice. So thats my Online team.
There shouldnt be any SUPER overrated #1 ranked SEC team like the past 3 years. But OU looks like its the #1 so thats the online cheese team.
It is a good thing that SEC wont be overrated. Alabama lose their 3 headed monster on offense and Darius on defense. Without Cam Newton and Ryan Mallet, Auburn and Arkansas future is uncertain. Florida is changeing to a Prostyle offense and Defense, so I dont expect to be great because they have alot of players geared toward spread. LSU is a mystery at QB.
It looks like the Best team in the SEC will be South Carolina. Lattimore, Jeffery, Garcia, Gurley, Clowney, Ingram.
Oregon will be used alot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »