Home

First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #41
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screen

they got the eli manning helmet, shoe laces are now 3-dimensional, dirt looks more real, looks like the ankle braces stay the proper color on grass fields, DREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, pro combat uniforms, new texture on the jerseys, upgraded lighting system, improved grass texture...that is all I see so far. BUT DAMN, that **** looks awesome. The motion of #6 going to the ground, his dreads twisted and flowing properly in regards to his body, grass stains, and his feet placement are just beautiful.

I hope with the dreads they have options of short, medium, and long dreads, and I hope they have like the flowing dreads, and then option for the dreads to be tied off in a pony tail. And I hope they have long hair for the WHITE GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #42
NCAA RTG Lead Designer

EA_Alex_Howell's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

I bring you DREDS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Dreads

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan3
As one of my friends on here stated. Until there is a new engine used or the next gen consoles come out, there will not be much gameplay improvement. Sho for you people who want gameplay to be SOOOO good, im sorry.
I know. It's just awful that each year we get more of the same gimmickry and lack of attention to detail that plagues this title.

It's not that I want "gameplay to be SOOOO good", it's that I want gameplay to actually reflect some form of football other than graphics alone. Until they begin developing the OL/DL and actually introducing mass and force, this game is football only in name.

Truly, I wish EA would have co-development. NCAA 2013-14 developed per the normal development while the new NCAA engine gets scoped, outlined and developed. The whole thing - from the ground up. When it's ready, it becomes the next release ... maybe 2015?
Old 03-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #44
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahman27
1 - DREADS!!

2 - Equipment. Both the Schutt Ion 4D and the Schutt Air XP have made it in to the game.

3 - Obviously more pro combat unis.

4 - Lighting looks enhanced. That could just be the image though
Yea, that is about all I could spot. But I'm excited that they will be posting another one 2morrow.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #45
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12

I hope the big guy reaching isn't because the can animation where the defender slips after the offensive player juke. I notice that his knee is down so hopefully he was down already and reached out from the ground.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #46
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

@alex: do they free flow or flow like a stick in madden?
Old 03-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #47
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Dreads!!!!!!!!!!!:he adbang2:he adbang2

I can breathe easy now

I think I might have just.........
never mind I'll just go wash my pants
Old 03-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #48
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA_Alex_Howell
I bring you DREDS!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Now please tell me two things:

1). Do you have options of short, medium, and long dreads? Freeflow?

2). Do you have long hair option for WHITE GUYS, or are you guys being racist and only giving the black guys long hair??? hahahha j/p but it is a valid question. I hope we can have some more clay/casey matthew types!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »