Home

25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #1: Pistol Full House HB Off Tackle

This is a discussion on 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #1: Pistol Full House HB Off Tackle within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #17
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12

I hope there are also new special teams plays. At least some reverse and fake-reverse returns. ST needs a lot more love than the offense and defense in this series.

Sideshow Bob
Old 03-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #18
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboss13
Beat me to it, but only 25? I hope not...
These are just 25 that we are showing right now. There will be more new plays in the game. I do not have a number to share right now, but rest assured that there will be more than 25 new plays.

Last edited by Dewiel; 03-14-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:19 PM   #19
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Gentlemen, I would like to point out that Pistol Full house is a formation.

Now before I get blasted by some people pointing out the South Carolina's Polecat formation was hidden in a certain set, I would like to make a counter point. THe polecat set is very limited in what one can do from it. A draw, bubble screens, and a few other basic plays. The Full House has been in use for a long time and was, at one point, a very popular offense.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
These are just 25 that we are showing right now. There will be more new plays in the game. I do not have a number to share right now, but rest assured that there will be more than 25 new plays.
Hey man wont be suprised if you cant answer this, but there wouldnt happen to be the swinging gate formation for extra points would there?

Last edited by jboss13; 03-14-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToledo
I hope there are also new special teams plays. At least some reverse and fake-reverse returns. ST needs a lot more love than the offense and defense in this series.
Asking anything about Special Teams is a big NO-NO

You must don't know that Special Teams has nothing to do with Authentic Football.

Can't believe you mentioned something about Special Teams.

Shame on you!!!

About the playbooks, EA still refuses to attach the playbooks to the Head Coach/Off-Def Coordinator as in real life instead of belonging just to that school in the game.

Wait, that would mean having a Coaching Carousel in order to do it this way.

One question!!!
How is the Defense going to stop more Offensive plays when you couldn't stop the Offense before the addition of these added plays?

The D got handled by an any rated Off-player with any play called or we had to bump the sliders, only to have Psychic defensive play.

Hope we're not going back to the '09 version that was all about the Offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #22
Rookie

michfan16's Arena

OVR: 12

Here is the formation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 189198_10150118356717280_90440037279_6368397_4466193_n.jpg (35.1 KB, 253 views)
Old 03-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #23
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Glad to see the Diamond Formation made it in. Straight from the "Plays to Add" thread.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:01 PM   #24
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Please say that some of them are on special teams!

As it is defense needs the most attention, due to its importance as the direct counter to offense. Then the Special Teams needs work. A good special teams can be the difference between winning and losing the game. Offense doesn't need much focus but rather some fine tuning, compared to the others.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »