Home

120 Teambuilder Slots

This is a discussion on 120 Teambuilder Slots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 19
120 Teambuilder Slots

With all 120 slots, I could....

- Change Team Star Ratings (NCAA 11 had Boise St as a 5 Star, enough said)

- Change Recruiting Pitch Stregth for Schools which effect Recruiting

- Edit Player Ratings per team much faster and easier

- Add/Change/Correct Sponsorships (Nike, Addidas, Under Armor) for those teams that need it

Would be great if we could also...
- Change BCS/Coach's Poll Rankings before we start our dynasty

- Make changes to Conferences Alignment before dynasty

- Replace those North/Sout/East/West Scrub Teams with some FCS Teams

- Adjust Fan Attendance for Schools. Most schools have packed staduims no matter what.

- Allow a Teambuilder Team to be injected anytime during dynasty.
**allows building bigger stadiums for smaller/Mid-Major schools that become successful during dynasty.

If it's a server issue with the amount of created teams stored, they could just do a server erase/dump every 7 days.

It's just with all 120 slots, gamers have a little more control of their dynasty.

Just a last minute plea for such access.

Last edited by khaliib; 03-22-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 04:52 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: 120 Teambuilder Slots

I have to second everything you just said. EA please give us more options to edit at anytime.

Pre-Dynasty
During Dynasty
etc...

Also please give us the option to edit everything about a team before the dynasty (ie. coach name, profiles, etc.)
Old 03-22-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

With so many systems with such large hard drives available, there's no reason to increase the amount of available team builder slots.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

the things that i like to do with the game would be much quicker and easier if they just allow all 120 teams to be used in Dynasty mode.

I've very rarely used TB because of the fact i like to play with all created teams and players in dynasty mode not just pick up and play now games

It defeats the purpose of creating any teams if you can't take them all into a season mode.....

I would also like to see them add an ability to create a tournament for these teams

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 03-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by waytofailself
With so many systems with such large hard drives available, there's no reason to increase the amount of available team builder slots.
hard drive space is not the issue, I believe it is system memory(RAM). I think the way it is now, the teambuilder team's have to be loaded into memory when in use and there is only so much memory available for the consoles. at least that is what I gathered, I don't know exactly what is stored in system memory for the NCAA games and/or how much each item takes up.

I doubt you'll ever be able to import 120 teambuilder teams into a single dynasty mode, unless they find another way around that issue(which is always possible).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #6
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
hard drive space is not the issue, I believe it is system memory(RAM). I think the way it is now, the teambuilder team's have to be loaded into memory when in use and there is only so much memory available for the consoles. at least that is what I gathered, I don't know exactly what is stored in system memory for the NCAA games and/or how much each item takes up.

I doubt you'll ever be able to import 120 teambuilder teams into a single dynasty mode, unless they find another way around that issue(which is always possible).
This is pretty much how it works. But what I don't understand is with games releasing all sorts of extra maps and addons and DLC; why can't EA release something that allocates X amount of space on the hard drive to download teams so they don't have to be loaded into memory?

Last edited by prowler; 03-22-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:00 AM   #7
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This is pretty much how it works. But what I don't understand is with games releasing all sorts of extra maps and addons and DLC; why can't EA release something that allocates X amount of space on the hard drive to download teams so they don't have to be loaded into memory?
that doesn't affect it though(hard drive space). take CoD maps. they only need to be loaded into memory when your playing that map. they all don't need to be loaded at all times.

in NCAA terms, you can have 120 teambuilder teams on your hard drive(i think you really can if you pay for the extra pack or what ever it's called), but outside of dynasty, none of them are loaded into memory. for play now, you have to load the team on the team select screen before playing them. not sure how it is done in dynasty mode. I know it saves with the dynasty file, but I assume the school info has to be loaded into system memory when the dynasty file is loaded into memory, as well as the records, stats, rosters, profile info, ect... all that adds up and 120 custom teams at once would be a big load on the memory.

but like I said, I'm not sure how the memory management is for the game, so I can't say anything for certain.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 03-23-2011, 01:19 AM   #8
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
With all 120 slots, I could....

- Change Team Star Ratings (NCAA 11 had Boise St as a 5 Star, enough said)

- Change Recruiting Pitch Stregth for Schools which effect Recruiting
How about just allowing people to do this period? Teambuilder isn't necessary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »