Home

Biggest Feature: NCAA 12

This is a discussion on Biggest Feature: NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What will be NCAA 12's biggest feature?
Custom Playbooks 28 23.14%
Coaching Carousel 54 44.63%
New Road to Glory 13 10.74%
Presentation Integration 26 21.49%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2011, 03:18 AM   #17
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Biggest Feature: NCAA 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack23
PLEASE JUST FIX THE GAMEPLAY. Otherwise I think they will just tweak the exsisting features and just spam the hell out of us with NEW VISUALS and small new tweaks here and there.
Please fix what I have on my sig!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

If there is no coaching carousel in NCAA 12, I most likely will not buy the game. The current coaching system / philosophies is too much work to get a realistic dynasty. Every coach stays the same every year, unless I manually change it up. That's not good enough.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #19
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
made the mistake of trading in that game not realizing at the time how valuable it was going to be down the line...now everywhere i look it cost as much as a brand new game. That tells you something.
I picked up CH 2k8 at gamestop the other day for 4.99 used. I have been playing the crap out of it for the past couple of days. I changed some sliders around so its more more freely but the courts in that game are insane. Go NCAA Football 12.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #20
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm hoping it will be Coaching Carousel but I doubt it will be in this year. And since the question asked what we think will be the big feature I voted custom playbooks since its already been confirmed for Madden I'm pretty sure it will also be a part of NCAA 12.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 03-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #21
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanek27
I picked up CH 2k8 at gamestop the other day for 4.99 used. I have been playing the crap out of it for the past couple of days. I changed some sliders around so its more more freely but the courts in that game are insane. Go NCAA Football 12.
lucky @*#&$#@ haha...the 2 I live within an hour drive from here doesn't have it. Everytime I go in, I ask, they look, can't find it. Always ask me if I want NBA 2K8 (which I think is the best NBA game ever as well) and I'm like no, NCAA...ya know, COLLEGE!! I don't think the people that work at Gamestop around here even play games. Maybe games like World of Warcraft and poop like that. lol.

Anyways, why are we cheering for NCAA Football 12 when its supposedly said by 1 person there will not be a coaching carousel? I don't really care then if they give you the option to cut/redshirt/change strategy for the game really. I mean if you think about it, MLB The Show has the option to make changes to CPU rosters...if SCEA can do it, EA should be able to. That's how I sees things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #22
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
I'm hoping it will be Coaching Carousel but I doubt it will be in this year. And since the question asked what we think will be the big feature I voted custom playbooks since its already been confirmed for Madden I'm pretty sure it will also be a part of NCAA 12.
SCFL...you guys got to 2014? That's truly amazing. I'll stop trolling after this comment and just say I'm sure its Road To Glory (seriously, who plays that!?!) and probably some improved presentation things. Someone also made the comment that NCAA gets everything the year after Madden does which is basically true. But word around OS seems to be its RTG, even though this poll clearly shows thats not what we're interested in.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:02 AM   #23
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:

Anyways, why are we cheering for NCAA Football 12 when its supposedly said by 1 person there will not be a coaching carousel?
can you link to that?

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 03-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
SCFL...you guys got to 2014? That's truly amazing. I'll stop trolling after this comment and just say I'm sure its Road To Glory (seriously, who plays that!?!) and probably some improved presentation things. Someone also made the comment that NCAA gets everything the year after Madden does which is basically true. But word around OS seems to be its RTG, even though this poll clearly shows thats not what we're interested in.
I play it. I like to switch up and play both Career modes. I plays almost all "be a pro" modes in sports games. It is due for an improvement.
But Dynasty and Gameplay needs to be the top priority. Compared to Superstar mode in Madden, RTG is a way better mode. offline Season/Career mode needs to be the best mode in every sports game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »