Home

What's the point of practice in Dynasty mode?

This is a discussion on What's the point of practice in Dynasty mode? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2011, 12:18 PM   #33
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: What's the point of practice in Dynasty mode?

i dont like that they got rid of the random play feature. Unless its there and i just cant find it but you used to be able to select random play so the play changed everytime instead of repeating the same play until you change it.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #34
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i dont like that they got rid of the random play feature. Unless its there and i just cant find it but you used to be able to select random play so the play changed everytime instead of repeating the same play until you change it.
you can do random play from a specific formation, but not of the entire playbook. On 360 it's the Back button I think when you have the formation highlighted.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-06-2011, 12:59 PM   #35
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
you can do random play from a specific formation, but not of the entire playbook. On 360 it's the Back button I think when you have the formation highlighted.
yea i'm talking about the entire playbook. You used to be able to choose from the entire playbook so it was nice because the offense and defense changed plays each play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #36
Banned

sundevildave's Arena

OVR: 5

Yep. Total waste of time. The only time I run practice during a dynasty is when I am bored waiting for others to finish their games/ recruiting. There is little beneficial reward to running practice. I won't repeat some of the other suggestions to make it better, but would add that player improvement in the real world comes 95% at practice and 5% on the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »