Home

**NCAA 12 Ratings Predictions Thread**

This is a discussion on **NCAA 12 Ratings Predictions Thread** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #9
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: **NCAA 12 Ratings Predictions Thread**

I'd like to see 1-2 players above 94 in each position, 2-4 from 90-94.

Ex. QBs- There would be 2 above 94, Luck (95 ish) and Moore (94 ish). Pryor would be about a 90, and so would a couple other QBs. Make the average starter an 80-85, and a good starter 85-90.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 04-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Auburn will be overrated and win the championship every year.
I actually don't think so this year. They will probably be rated highly, but I think this is the first year we won't see that A+ team on the game to start. Auburn really doesn't have that big name player coming back like the last few teams have after winning the title. I think Ohio State comes in as most overrated though because Terrelle Pryor is going to be rated higher than he should be.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #11
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Nice thread. Auburn should be pretty scary again next year.

Just a few wild cards for my Gators...

Brantley- 86
Murphy- 83
Driskel- 80

Rainey- 88
Demps- 88
Gillislee- 86

Nixon- 85

Thompson- 86
Dunbar- 84
Reed- 82

Jenkins- 95
Brown- 89
Bostic- 90
Ronald Powell- 90
Lol you better pray Brantley gets even the rating he got last year. That kid is horrible idc if it was the system he was in or not he chocked all the time every time I hope he gets better under weis though

Bostic and Powell a 90.... Lol there was not a dominate DE or LB last year on the D. They were young and stout for how bad the offense was but no where near 90's rated player. I believe both of them will be though soon though so will the whole D and offense

Thank Florida's bad offense to the O-line coach we used as a OC and Meyer being sick. We will be back on top very soon I believe. But heck I hope your pretictions are true lol, EA buffs up the usual top teams anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #12
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
I actually don't think so this year. They will probably be rated highly, but I think this is the first year we won't see that A+ team on the game to start. Auburn really doesn't have that big name player coming back like the last few teams have after winning the title. I think Ohio State comes in as most overrated though because Terrelle Pryor is going to be rated higher than he should be.

Read my mind man. OSU as usual will be overrated and have all there suspended players starting. I watched the whole dang Arkansas game vs. Osu and he would be nothing without he legs to back him up. They should have lost anyway lol
Old 04-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Icon10 Re: **NCAA 12 Ratings Predictions Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Read my mind man. OSU as usual will be overrated and have all there suspended players starting. I watched the whole dang Arkansas game vs. Osu and he would be nothing without he legs to back him up. They should have lost anyway lol
I will have QB #2 around 87-90. I dont even play Dynasties or Seasons modes with great teams, I like playing with rebuilding teams.
OSU, LSU, FSU, USC, Alabama, and most 6 star schools are usualy rated highly. They almost have backups who are rated higher than 80. They still rate the players how the would rate them if they were allowed to use likeness.
Appearance is the one thing they make different to satisfy the nonlikeness use. They had DeSean Jackson at 6' and 190 pounds on NCAA 09
Old 04-09-2011, 05:26 PM   #14
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

I only play with my Gators lol... I cant stand to play with a different team idk why and you forgot to mention Florida on your list but put fsu lol.

Were they still a 6 star team I thought they dropped to a 5 in last years game?
Old 04-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
I only play with my Gators lol... I cant stand to play with a different team idk why and you forgot to mention Florida on your list but put fsu lol.

Were they still a 6 star team I thought they dropped to a 5 in last years game?
I forgot to put Florida, Michigan, LSU, Texas, and Oklahoma. But Florida State has been overrated in the game for years because I now someone is a alum of FSU. But Florida State had a great recruiting class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #16
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Ya they did and ya I remember like on Ncaa 10 they put Fsu as a A+ defense lol what a joke.

But 1 high class still shouldn't bring you a high grade. They still got thumped by the big dogs like OU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »