Home

Ridiculous Things in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Ridiculous Things in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ridiculous Things in Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
Pre-Seasn polls are ALWAYS biased against the Non-AQ Teams. As SDSU, I finished ranked #5, with a Fiesta Bowl Victory over PSU. I had the #1 Recruiting class in the nation. I was hoping for a Top-10 rankinig in the Preseason, but I was UNRANKED! It took until I got to 3-0 to be ranked again.
Bama was #10, lost their bowl game, had the #20 recruiting class, and then was #1 in the preseason. Nobody left I guess?
Old 04-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #10
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

One thing that has always drove me nuts about dynasty mode was the over recruited position. 10 RB's? I'm not saying some of those recruits can play other positions but most of the time those guys are recruited as athletes. If the development team could somehow figure out to program some of these guys to position changes it could help balance out rosters. How many times have you heard that a quarterback changed positions to wide reicever or that a running back became a linebacker by the end of his career? Corner becomes a safety. It happens alot. Then you wouldn't have that walk-on starting at safety. The corner would start over him based on ratings and talent alone.

Full editbility of ratings and position changes for non-user teams is something that continues to be missing. Customization is the way these games are going nowadays. Madden and NCAA haven't caught up.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't understand the CPUs depth chart for my own team, i.e., why, when in Mass Subs mode does 'it' sub in my #3 WR for my 6th CB when I almost always have a 6th CB on my roster? (almost always a Fr, or redshirted Fr, and almost always the guy I put at my #3 FS, and in the instances I'm talking about, was not in at the POS since I user the FS and know I'm playing with my #2 guy)
Can't tell you how often my WR/CB has been burned as I've given up late, albeit meaningless, TDs. It just bugs me to know that I've got a guy at that position with a higher OVR than the one the CPU inserts onto the field.

I hate when I have WRs getting tackling stats when playing D, and on O if I see one of my CBs inserted as a WR in Mass Sub situation I will not throw to him.

Or...am I managing that part of my depth chart incorrectly?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »