Home

NCAA Football 12 - Pre-Order Nike Pro Combat Bonuses and Enhanced Tackling Engine

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - Pre-Order Nike Pro Combat Bonuses and Enhanced Tackling Engine within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2011, 01:46 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Momentum Based Takling Comfirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
it's not probable but it's possible, and it's not just because of their size, but their strength. on more reasonable scales of size the difference in size won't matter because of how strong the athletes are. and some guys are skilled at breaking tackles regardless of who is tackling them.
Backs should not be able to fall forward against 2-3 defenders, particularly linemen.

If size was actually included, fullbacks would have value, as would the high volume of slow power backs that flood the recruiting lists.

Want to play a safety at LB? Go for it, but he shouldn't be able to fill inside like a 240 lb mike.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #34
Rookie

Canes305's Arena

OVR: 3
So no Miami pro combat???
Old 04-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #35
Rookie

CKA15's Arena

OVR: 1
they should have the team specific cleats that they wear with the uniforms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 02:02 AM   #36
Rookie

ThisIsReality's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12 - Pre-Order Nike Pro Combat Bonuses and Enhanced Tackling Engine

Not buying another sports game pre-patches so I guess I'll have to chip in for DLC.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #37
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12 - Pre-Order Nike Pro Combat Bonuses and Enhanced Tackling Engine

Asking people to preorder for uniforms is pretty scummy.

We have no idea how good/bad the game will play and they're already trying to get people to commit to buying in exchange for uniforms that should be in the game already. And not just preordering, but specifically from gamestop. Messed up.

Last edited by poopoop; 04-20-2011 at 03:36 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:19 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
if youre going to buy the game which i'm sure many of you already know you are then just put the $5 down to preorder and you get the unis no big deal.
uh....it IS a big deal if you like to get your game "a week early" at a kool gaming spot in los angeles that i've been going to for 5 years now. why the hell should be i prevented from getting those damn pro-combats just because i don't want to deal w/ gamestop?
Old 04-20-2011, 06:24 AM   #39
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: (The Gaming Tailgate) First NCAA 12 Pre-order Bonus Announced, More Game Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
So are they forcing me into pre-ordering to get unis that should just be in the game already, or will I have an option to download them (for free, like they should be) at a later date?
I'm so sick of this Gamestop pre-order crap.

Gamestop make $ off of EA products by selling used games. EA receives zero revenue from these used games.

EA punishes people who buy used games by making them buy a $10 online pass.

EA rewards Gamestop by giving them exclusive pre-order content.

Just another reason why EA sucks...
Old 04-20-2011, 06:40 AM   #40
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweenie
uh....it IS a big deal if you like to get your game "a week early" at a kool gaming spot in los angeles that i've been going to for 5 years now. why the hell should be i prevented from getting those damn pro-combats just because i don't want to deal w/ gamestop?
Bingo. Getting it early is the major factor here.

I don't mind GameStop, but the extra uniforms thing is pretty weak.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »