Home

Any word on MINI dreads

This is a discussion on Any word on MINI dreads within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 12:32 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Any word on MINI dreads

Oh boy.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #42
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't see why people are so negative about this. Nobody is saying this is some essential feature. People are just saying it would be nice to have different hair lengths/styles that resemble what players actually look like.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
This. I'm happy the long dreads are in (hell I HAVE long dreads. so i can make myself ) it would be cool if next year multiple player models have different hair lengths. I would like to see the Clay Matthews style hair if they can only add one next year.
Haha, Nice. I'm just happy their in. It doesn't matter what EA puts in people will always ask for more, but there's only so much they can put in per year. I'm just happy were finally getting the features back from almost 10 years ago. About time!!

Las Vegas Raiders | Atlanta Braves | NCAA Football
Old 04-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #44
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
I don't see why people are so negative about this. Nobody is saying this is some essential feature. People are just saying it would be nice to have different hair lengths/styles that resemble what players actually look like.
B/c their was this huge uproar last season over dreads, now that they are their, people still find reason to complain about something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 04-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #45
Banned

ChiRis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
B/c their was this huge uproar last season over dreads, now that they are their, people still find reason to complain about something.
That's because there always is something to complain about.

If you're going to put something in the game you may as well do it correctly. Adding one style of dreadlocks into the game that very few amount of players have, is little more than a half assed attempt to put it in.

Don't get me wrong, I love that it's in the game, but it's undeniable that having such long dreadlocks be the only kind in the game is truly half assed. Most players with dreads don't have dreads that are that long, and I'd argue that the majority are half the length of the one's we'll get this year or even more.

Something is better than not having them, that's true, but getting on people for saying they want an accurate representation is just needlessly defending EA. How hard could it be to take the existing dreadlock model, cut it's length in half, and have it as the second dread style?

Not very, I'm willing to bet. It'll probably be in '13, but people bitching about the complainers (who have a valid point) is just as bad as people who needlessly bash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #46
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Why is there this perception that because you have questions or not completely satisfied with the way something is implemented your complaining. 1st like Magic mentioned we don't know if they're in or not. The OP is just bringing it to our attention and asking a question.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 04-20-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:46 PM   #47
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Medium dreads rule. I wish we could have brown tips.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:46 PM   #48
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
My only question is why didn't they make another length of dreads? I don't even care about dreadlocks anyway, but since the entire issue with dreadlocks was the framerate anyway, what's stopping them?

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »