Home

ASU Marketing Campaign

This is a discussion on ASU Marketing Campaign within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 10:25 PM   #25
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ASU Marketing Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearDown520
Who cares.
Did you care about 30-29 ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #26
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDevils95
Did you care about 30-29 ?
Is ASU gonna make the leap this year to being as good as they potentially be? I love their LB's
How do they look this coming year? Do they have a chance to win the south?
Old 04-29-2011, 10:36 PM   #27
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
I made this very point weeks ago that ASU / Nike did this on purpose in the updated uniform page and I got a warning from OS from that post. Ha !
Old 04-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #28
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
Is ASU gonna make the leap this year to being as good as they potentially be? I love their LB's
How do they look this coming year? Do they have a chance to win the south?
ASU should challenge in the Pac-12 South if they stay healthy. Erickson's future depends on it. They do have a difficult NC sked - Mizzou and Illinois. But when it comes to ASU, you never know. Historically, ASU does best when they fly under the radar - like in 2007 when they went 10-3 and were Pac-10 Co-champions.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #29
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDevils95
ASU should challenge in the Pac-12 South if they stay healthy. Erickson's future depends on it. They do have a difficult NC sked - Mizzou and Illinois. But when it comes to ASU, you never know. Historically, ASU does best when they fly under the radar - like in 2007 when they went 10-3 and were Pac-10 Co-champions.
Yeah, I think they should contend in the south 9/10 wins this year sounds right.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:02 AM   #30
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Wow, U of Eh fans coming out of the woodworks. Hasn't the border crossed you guys yet?

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:45 AM   #31
Rookie

ehovUOfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
Like I said,
Oregon Football, Where Losing is Almost Like Winning

You think oregon is known, they are known like clowns are known. They are there but no one pays attention to them and they are extremely annoying
If Oregon is a bunch of clowns, what does that make OSU? I would think that most people who matter in CFB treat Oregon like a real FB program, especially with what they've done on the field as of late. If no one was paying attention to them, then they wouldn't have been in the top 15 the last 3 years. Most Duck fans aren't happy with what happened the last two years in the BCS games so are still wanting more from the team.

Some things Oregon does may be unorthodox, but they don't have long-standing traditions like certain schools in the SEC, Big 10, and Big 12. They are not beholden to keep things the same so can change whenever, even if not everyone is on board. I definitely know you aren't and will never be so it's sort of wasteful trying to convince a fan of a hated rival any differently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2011, 11:33 AM   #32
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

My good friend whos a Sophmore in HS talked face to face with the ASU coach on Thursday and told me that he was pushing hard on the new jerseys, and said that they are getting new young talent this year. So we'll see. He would really love to go to ASU out of all the schools showing interest in him
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »