Home

With the custom playbooks will we have formation specific audibles?

This is a discussion on With the custom playbooks will we have formation specific audibles? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Question With the custom playbooks will we have formation specific audibles?

Like we had last gen? I used to love this feature on NCAA 07 for ps2, especially playing online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2011, 08:57 AM   #2
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: With the custom playbooks will we have formation specific audibles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1ndHe1st
Like we had last gen? I used to love this feature on NCAA 07 for ps2, especially playing online.
U mean like the R-Stick up, down, left and right buttons are customizable? I hope so, I really hope so.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
U mean like the R-Stick up, down, left and right buttons are customizable? I hope so, I really hope so.
The way they worked on last gen was that if you saw a play that you would like to have as an audible while searching the playcall screen you would hold r2 and l2 on whatever play you wanted and press either triangle, x, or square. Then while you're at the line of scrimmage, and want to audible to a specific play, (not the joystick bs we have now) you can audible to whichever play you chose at the playcall screen. Last gen we could pick three different audibles. Whatever plays we wanted. Could change the audibles in half a second.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
The way they worked on last gen was that if you saw a play that you would like to have as an audible while searching the playcall screen you would hold r2 and l2 on whatever play you wanted and press either triangle, x, or square. Then while you're at the line of scrimmage, and want to audible to a specific play, (not the joystick bs we have now) you can audible to whichever play you chose at the playcall screen. Last gen we could pick three different audibles. Whatever plays we wanted. Could change the audibles in half a second.
Could this only be done during games while calling plays? If so, I wouldn't have much use for that, but if it could be done out of a game while you're creating your playbook and save them, then that'd be awesome. IE. I'd want to be able to define each of my quick audibles for every formation. That'd be really nice.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 04-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
Rookie

3nDAmornin's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
This was called "On the Fly Audibles" and I agree that this feature was awesome and needs to come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Could this only be done during games while calling plays? If so, I wouldn't have much use for that, but if it could be done out of a game while you're creating your playbook and save them, then that'd be awesome. IE. I'd want to be able to define each of my quick audibles for every formation. That'd be really nice.
I would like to have this also. Customized quick audibles...basically 4 of your favorite go to plays for each formation. Combine this with "On the Fly Audibles" and I would be in heaven.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Ok I remember this. This was cool but I think the 4 ways on the r-stick replace this. Both could co exist so I wouldn= have a problem if they brought it back.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Ok I remember this. This was cool but I think the 4 ways on the r-stick replace this. Both could co exist so I wouldn= have a problem if they brought it back.
it did but i don't want quick slants or hb dive every audible
Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #8
Rookie

3nDAmornin's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
it did but i don't want quick slants or hb dive every audible
Exactly....let us choose which 4 plays go there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »