Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Producer Behind The Scenes (OS in the Background)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Producer Behind The Scenes (OS in the Background) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 09:27 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Producer Behind The Scenes (OS in the Background)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
I mean everything is all speculation until the actual finished product is out. According to the Madden update, the both teams have had their teams doubled in size to improve the core gameplay. http://www.operationsports.com/news/...core-gameplay/. So I know you've messed around alot with the game with your sliders and coaching sliders(which were a great boost to the game and helpful) but right now it seems more is being done and a lot more seems to be involved with the community. Ill bet my 60 bucks bc in the end thats what all of us will be giving up anyways heheh. So me IMO wouldnt knock core gamplay improvements off just yet off of things released that were works in progress.
I feel ya that... I'm just trying to give those guys with the EA Hype glasses a fresh perspective.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #58
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Producer Behind The Scenes (OS in the Background)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
I feel ya that... I'm just trying to give those guys with the EA Hype glasses a fresh perspective.
Yeah some just set themselves for extreme disappointment. A realistic view to all sides both neg n pos are good ways to see things. I live by, everything, expecting nothing so im always surprised bc expecting anything always leads to some sort of disappointment.
YouTube: TBD
Old 04-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0
WOW FAU stadium looks nice.. Hey the only thing Im askin for
other than what the other posts are is that the players pants be above the knee and knot over.. And that the knee band be on the knee and not the calf
Old 04-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #60
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12
I wish we could edit stadiums/fields like that in Photoshop to then upload to Teambuilder. It would certainly add a lot of depth to the customization. I would also like to be able to layer jersey styles and so forth.

Looks great regardless!
Old 04-28-2011, 02:08 AM   #61
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA '12 Behind the scens video from EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
And now I am going to post this... in hopes that EA can still get this in the game. At TGT there's a thread about which team everyone will be using and I posted that I will probably play an off-line dynasty w/ Florida State... cool uni's, love the War Chant, Chief Osceola and... if EA can get these girls in the game, I'll never play as any other team!

Insert Big Hint Here:

If they do Brett Farve will be first in line to buy a copy.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »