Home

Neutral Site games

This is a discussion on Neutral Site games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #9
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Neutral Site games

i agree with being able to schedule where we want to play neutral site games along with setting the gametimes. I dont agree with setting the weather since you can't control mother nature but itd at least be nice to get more accurate gametimes.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #10
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Being a TAMU fan I would love to see this addition.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 04-26-2011, 12:04 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

It'd be a very nice touch to be able to schedule a series much like in real life. Say you as a BCS conference school hosts Northern Illinois for one season and the following season Northern Illinois gets a home game against your team @ Soldier Field. Or one of the Ohio teams of the MAC play you in Cleveland/Cincinatti.

I've always thought this could be intermixed into a AD type mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 12:23 AM   #12
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Yeh I think this could work with Dynasties very well like in College Hoops where you have to ask the other team(coach) if they will play you. You shouldn't be able to schedule whoever you want at home if you are a low prestige team. You might be able to only play at the other team's place. Also something that should be implemented is home and homes. If you are trying to play another big school at your home for 1 year that school should turn you down unless you agree to play at their place the following year or vice versa. Or if you don't want to play at their place at all offer for a neutral site game.

Last edited by sparkdawg777; 04-26-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:48 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Yeh I think this could work with Dynasties very well like in College Hoops where you have to ask the other team(coach) if they will play you. You shouldn't be able to schedule whoever you want at home if you are a low prestige team. You might be able to only play at the other team's place. Also something that should be implemented is home and homes. If you are trying to play another big school at your home for 1 year that school should turn you down unless you agree to play at their place the following year or vice versa. Or if you don't want to play at their place at all offer for a neutral site game.
Yes I like that idea
Old 04-26-2011, 08:00 AM   #14
Rookie

Being a Georgia fan if the Chick-Fil-A opener in Atlanta is not in the game, that would be a gamekiller since this is the biggest game of the year for both teams.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:07 AM   #15
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicEm'Dawgs11
Being a Georgia fan if the Chick-Fil-A opener in Atlanta is not in the game, that would be a gamekiller since this is the biggest game of the year for both teams.
It's a gamekiller if an out-of-conference game isn't digitally represented in the correct stadium? Sure, it'd be disappointing, but you'd still be able to play the game and move on from that, nothing would be broken except for your sense of realism in dynasty mode for one week of the schedule.

If it's important to you, fine, but "gamekiller" is a gross overreaction.

To the topic, being able to choose the location of out-of-conference games would be cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 08:18 AM   #16
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

I agree, at the very least, the option to change the location of season games to their proper venue would be great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »