Home

Neutral Site games

This is a discussion on Neutral Site games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 09:11 AM   #17
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Neutral Site games

Guys, I do believe this may have been inadvertently confirmed in the band locations thread.

Here is a link to my post I made back when the thread was started, and I believe every single person in that thread completely missed it.

Look at the very bottom, the last post by me:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042056549

Quote:
Quote:
The NCAA Football team is reaching out to the community and wants your help in gathering team reference details for possible inclusion in the years to come. After asking for info on Cheerleader Chants several months ago, they now want your help in learning where each college football marching band sits in their home stadium, as well as bowl, conference championship and neutral site locations.
Am I the only one that noticed this part????? Neutral site locations? Please say this is true, this would be HUGE!!!!!! Give us access to stadiums from Madden for some neutral sites, and this will REALLY add a lot of excitement for us dynasty freaks, especially the ones that post in the Dynasty HQ forums and play 10-15 seasons with a given team.

BTW, if you guys go to the link in the original thread, they have a full list of every school with every school that has been mentioned checked off. Just a FYI to save you guys time. My hokies are taken care of, so I will just sit back and wait for the news to start dropping. I have a feeling this will be a big year for college football, NCAA 11 was (and still is) one of my most favorite football games ever, and I am still playing it 6 months since the game came out. I think they need to fine tune the cheerleaders, mascots, and the band all together, and have them grouped together in the same location. Have the mascot dancing with the cheerleaders to the team's different fight songs. That would really add to the whole college atmosphere!

Old 04-26-2011, 09:14 AM   #18
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
Guys, I do believe this may have been inadvertently confirmed in the band locations thread.

Here is a link to my post I made back when the thread was started, and I believe every single person in that thread completely missed it.

Bowl games are considered neutral-site locations for all intents and purposes. Also, as mentioned, there are a select few neutral-site games already in NCAA. It could just as easily be referring to only those games.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
Bowl games are considered neutral-site locations for all intents and purposes. Also, as mentioned, there are a select few neutral-site games already in NCAA. It could just as easily be referring to only those games.
Yeah you've taken the words right out of my mouth. Not to be a buzzkill mm boost, but I'm assuming this is for the neutral site games already in the game. Great find and remain optmistic
Old 04-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #20
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicEm'Dawgs11
Being a Georgia fan if the Chick-Fil-A opener in Atlanta is not in the game, that would be a gamekiller since this is the biggest game of the year for both teams.
Wait...What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 04-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #21
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost

they could be just adding more neutral site games. there are currently 4 that have been in the game for a while now. Texas-Oklahoma, Colorado-Colorado State, Army-Navy, and Florida-Georgia.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 11:49 AM   #22
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Here is a photo of Mizzou and KU in The Border War at Arrowhead Stadium. This shows one band... MU's I believe... in one end zone and I would assume KU is in the other end zone.

The end zone closest in the photo is where the tunnel is located and the players from the visiting team come out of. That is the end zone where the KC Chiefs band is located, so it makes sense that MU's is there as that end zone spells out MISSOURI and KU would be in the opposite end zone.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #23
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicEm'Dawgs11
Being a Georgia fan if the Chick-Fil-A opener in Atlanta is not in the game, that would be a gamekiller since this is the biggest game of the year for both teams.
Gamekiller?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #24
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

well, I tried guys lol. Just trying to remain optimistic. This is one thing I've been BEGGING FOR!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »