Home

NCAA12 - International Pre Orders

This is a discussion on NCAA12 - International Pre Orders within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
Rookie

SoulsayerRyans's Arena

OVR: 2
NCAA12 - International Pre Orders

Does anyone know where I could get a pre order from that will ship it to the UK. I would love to get it on release day but can see this being a slim chance. My other option is to get it sent to a friend in Cali or Philly and have them send it over to me from there. Would probably take a week more, but seeing as it does not release in the UK, I fo not currently have any other option.

** EDIT**

Never mind, just prepared myself for a $100 whack a few days before the game comes out, pre ordered it on amazon. I get back from Turin about 2 weeks before this comes out. I hope my soon to be fiance will forgive me for the month or so of neglect that will ensue when NCAA 12 arrives, in some ways the timing of the holiday is quite perfect.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by SoulsayerRyans; 04-26-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: New Information
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »