Home

ncaa 12

This is a discussion on ncaa 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #17
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ncaa 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavar
Its a complete pain in the *** when you have thrown the ball , yet the AI/CPU animation has already started so it can't stop and your QB gets drilled well after the ball has left, this happens countless times.
Which of course rattles him for the next...5 series...making it well nigh impossible for him to complete a task

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #18
Rookie

jjkwik's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ncaa 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Unneccessary roughness happens when you hitstick a guy out of bounds or hitstick a qb who has thrown the ball. Late tackles after the whistle done exist though. And roughing th epasser never gets called on the user and the CPU cant help but crush your qb on every single play no matter what
roughing the passer does actually get called on users (or at least me) quite frequently. ive never had a roughing the passer call on the CPU either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »