Home

Pipeline Bug?

This is a discussion on Pipeline Bug? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Pipeline Bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
This glitch made me chuckle....

BTW, what schools are in Utah?

BYU, Utah St, and Utah? I'm guessing they all start with Utah as a pipeline...
Yeah but it only seems to be an issue (as far as I can tell) if you have Utah AND Texas as pipelines? I'll have to make a point to stay away from recruiting players out of Utah in the future... they are bad news...
Old 05-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #10
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbooty
Yeah but it only seems to be an issue (as far as I can tell) if you have Utah AND Texas as pipelines? I'll have to make a point to stay away from recruiting players out of Utah in the future... they are bad news...
That it's from having Utah as a pipeline makes sense, since if you use a Utah team you're bound to have a lot Utah players. In my Utah State dynasty I had close to 20, and almost as many from Texas, so simply cutting the Utah players isn't an option. And I plan to use Utah in the Pac-12 this coming year so please fix this, devs!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #11
Rookie

ufer2's Arena

OVR: 3

Just found this bug in post-season recruiting in Year 2 of our online dynasty. I'm Utah State and pipelines are VITAL to recruiting success for 1-star programs.

I have 21 kids from Utah but not getting pipeline bonus points (although I have a green dot saying it will be "New For Next Year"). Same thing for Texas (currently have 7 Texans on my roster). I got the pipeline bonus for the one Tennessee player on my recruiting board even though I have no other Tennessee kids currently on my roster (says "May Lose Next Year"). Wow.

Just add this to the list of the dozens and dozens of things wrong with this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 01:27 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 10

Same exact problem playing OD as Rutgers

Year 1 had NJ/Florida as pipeline. Was missing NY/Pennsylvania, claimed to be new for next year despite already having the required number of players from each state.

Year 2 have NY/Pennsylvania but NOW NJ/Florida are classified "new for next year"

I flipping have almost half my roster from NJ and this game is claiming it is not a pipeline state?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »