Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2011, 06:19 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 4
This is something I like. Hopefully its a shared Tech. I think the diving catches will put big plays in their place.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
This is a given, every year......

About the only sports game I haven't had to spend more then a day on adjusting sliders on was NBA 2K11. I only had to change 2 things and that was it, less then 10 minutes to do.
Fight Night Champion(on GOAT), NBA 2k11 and MLB the Show are games that I enjoy out of the box.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #59
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
Realllllly, you can tell! From some video? You have actually played NCAA 12 to know this? What is wrong with the members at this site? For years people have complained about lack of animations and everything else under the sun, now more animations are added....and people are complaining and saying they KNOW THEY WILL NEED TO USE SLIDERS TO GET THE RESULTS HE WANTS!!!!!!

I guess it's true about what they say about bum holes....
What do they say.????
Old 05-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #60
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Am I the only one who noticed that the players seemed more grounded and the cuts were better than what we have seen?

Also, on the first pass it looked to be floated up pretty nice, not the typical frozen rope pass.

As far as the bull rushing goes, its really cool. Like others have said I hope it isn't overused.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:34 PM   #61
Rookie

Chowdah's Arena

OVR: 1

I have a feeling that the bull rush will be CHEESE online and does the A.I know when to dive catch. When they go towards the sideline will they know to keep both feet in or dive catch out of bounds
210 fires brigade
579fsc
6 months till come back home

HOOOAH!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 19
Why use the same motion capture "actor" for every player that will use the dive and/or catch animations? That makes absolutely no sense and I feel that I would not be getting my money's worth. I hate to keep using 2k Sports as an example, but they used multiple real players for their animations, especially for star players.

Why do I feel like this year will be no different than last year's NCAA 11 and Madden NFL 11. All the graphical and presentational upgrades are great, but I have watched all of the videos and I see lots of problems. Some of the problems were fixed, while new ones were added.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #63
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
Am I the only one who noticed that the players seemed more grounded and the cuts were better than what we have seen?

Also, on the first pass it looked to be floated up pretty nice, not the typical frozen rope pass.

As far as the bull rushing goes, its really cool. Like others have said I hope it isn't overused.
Yeah the WR did seem to have to come to almost a complete stop before he turned in during those in and out routes. Which is a good thing IMO, hopefully they did the same thing on slant routes.

And the DE did seem to be running a lot slower too, compared to last year when from snap they would bolt a little bit too fast.

I wonder if they used the same running animation technology that madden 11 used. Because for those who played both games, the spin, juke moves animations on Madden 11 was totally different then NCAA 11.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:47 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 7
Yeah I didn't really see any "skating" in this video and those cuts did look pretty good too. oh and the grass continues to amaze me every time I see it =P

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »